• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Feature Request Collector return to low

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Coupe of things, in the Collector quest I have the bows the smuggler tells to find Brian Bratcher in the tailor shop on Barbados. I have bee three times and the man in the tailor shop is not Brian and he never shows up.

Also we still have the problem of ransomed captains not leaving the hold if the officer is blocking the stairs. If you push him out of the way they leave just fine.

The save if for the problem with the collector but there may be a prisoner in the hold also

Attachments

• -=Player=- Barbados.rar
    714.3 KB · Views: 90
Coupe of things, in the Collector quest I have the bows the smuggler tells to find Brian Bratcher in the tailor shop on Barbados. I have bee three times and the man in the tailor shop is not Brian and he never shows up.

Also we still have the problem of ransomed captains not leaving the hold if the officer is blocking the stairs. If you push him out of the way they leave just fine.

The save if for the problem with the collector but there may be a prisoner in the hold also
He should be the tailor in greenford.
Are you playing a certain storyline?

Free play. I wasn't aware there was a tailor in Bridgetown. Opps you are right. There is one, I found him and what he offered was 200 plus tar. If one buys the bows they are 200 per bow. The return is way to little on this quest.

Last edited:
at the moment there is no other way to aquire tar, and I think tar is pretty nice so I would say the return is right.

I don't think anything was changed about those captured captains because we (at least I) never got to fully understand how and why that issue happens in the first place.
It's still open on the Bug Tracker, I think.

Back