• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Combined Mod v3.2 (No longer being worked on)

We worked hard looking for info on slave trade and its not like we was the first to introduce it POTC has it in aswell.
The original PotC game didn't and neither does the PotC Build Mod. Or is that not what you meant?
um pieter can i ask you a question i found this age of pirates game in you tube and i must saw its awesome too but what is the latest mod of this game is it gof v1.0? or the combined mod itself?

You need to d/l GoF! 1.0, then the patch 1.1.

1.2 is still a work in progress and not readily accessible to the general public yet.

You need to d/l GoF! 1.0, then the patch 1.1.

1.2 is still a work in progress and not readily accessible to the general public yet.
wew thanks now itrs clearer to me do the mod have the davy jones and the flyingdutchman too or jack and barbossas black pearl? does it have hms victory too? oohhh thingking of the mods ships model makes me jump off my seat haha

Yes we can tell lol, you are getting very excited.:D

Yes they are in the mod. You can pick either Davy Jones who starts with the Flying Dutchman or Jack who starts with the Black Pearl. Happy sailing (when its finished download and installing). :razz

guys i think i have problems again....u see i downloaded the mod with its patsh installation fine patch installation fine i played the game perfectly running when in battle i dont seem to find that epic ship holes when enemy ship fires you? any ideas or that effects will be in gof v1.2 patch?

Yes we can tell lol, you are getting very excited.:D

Yes they are in the mod. You can pick either Davy Jones who starts with the Flying Dutchman or Jack who starts with the Black Pearl. Happy sailing (when its finished download and installing). :razz
help bro i downloaded all installed all working fine but i dont seem to see the epic ship hole damages any ideas or that effecf will be in the next version?

Ship holes?

A few ships have battle damage but thats because they were built that way by the modeler who made it. The only damage ships take are damage to the hull which is in the form of a "damaged wood" texture.

oohh so whats with thoes cooller images in moddb guys it sayas there its from gof mod but anyway how do u enable multiplayer now were talking! ;)

Ship holes?

A few ships have battle damage but thats because they were built that way by the modeler who made it. The only damage ships take are damage to the hull which is in the form of a "damaged wood" texture.
wait bro is all the characters here have thier own storyline? or most of them are free play or side jod quest?

Ship holes?

wait bro is all the characters here have thier own storyline? or most of them are free play or side jod quest?
oh no i installed the 1.1 patch and i tied to play as jack sparrow then i cant exit the boarding deck after that long conversation pls help!

The CM doesn't have a 1.1 patch, the 1.1 patch is only for GoF!

If you're lucky, you haven't broken your install.

You should d/l the pirate nation fix from the GoF! thread. If you're game runs after that, then consider yourself lucky and hope that nothing else is broken.

You should d/l the pirate nation fix from the GoF! thread. If you're game runs after that, then consider yourself lucky and hope that nothing else is broken.
thanks but i dont have combined mod at all i only got gof and its patch

Then you're on the wrong thread, this thread is for the CM 3.2 which I thought you had. :shrug

Then you're on the wrong thread, this thread is for the CM 3.2 which I thought you had. :shrug
sorry im always getting lost in this tousand of threads here sometimes i started a new topic i cant eve find where it is? but i have last question is in gof all the characters have a main story line? :hmm

bro is there a story line in each characters or most of them are free play?

Back