• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Companion Mutiny GLITCH

NESIIRo

Landlubber
Hey. I have a big problem with the game. I played a long time without any issues. And from now every time i am at the sea i get companion mutiny no matter what happening. I tried everything. Change companions, Double rum. Food on full. Raise morale with money. JUST EVERYTHING. But the game is giving me middle finger and when i am at the sea, after one day of playing in game, companions mutiny. I read a topic how to turn this off, and i tried to seach ULIMITEDLOOT in Internal.h but problem is i dont have an of that codes in my file. I really want to turn it off, cause it destroy my gameplay.

"UNLIMITEDLOOT" is no longer used. Instead, go to either the EITC office in Port Royale or the Dutch West India company office in Willemstad, Curacao, and buy a Merchant Licence. They're expensive, but if the crew are becoming envious then you have at least 1,000,000 gold sitting unused and can afford it. Or you can switch crew payment to division of plunder. But you'll know if this is the problem because there should be a message in your questbook. And it's unlikely to cause a sudden, rapid mutiny on companion ships.

What is your reputation, and what are the reputations of the officers you put in command of your companions? If you're good ("Bloke", "Matey", "Dashing" or "Hero") and they're evil ("Rascal", "Swindler", "Bloody Terror", "Horror of the High Seas"), they'll incite mutiny. The same applies if it's the other way round - if you're evil and they're good. The bigger the difference, the quicker the mutiny - being "Hero" and putting a "Horror of the High Seas" in command of a companion ship is a certain way to a quick mutiny!

I have reputation Hero and 2 of my companions have also Hero reputation. I only hire high reputation officers.

I have changed it to Divide the Plunder long time ago, but now it dont help me anymore.

I am getting message in notebook all the time that someone tried mutiny. And after few days it just happening.

How long ago did you change to payment by dividing plunder? Have you, in fact, paid the crew by dividing the plunder? After about 90 days the crew starts looking forward to their money, and if you haven't paid them after about 180 days, mutiny is pretty well inevitable. Visit any loanshark to do the dividing.

Back