• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

compass icon way to small

gdkiv

Landlubber
yes as the title says the compass icon while sailing is to small. i tried both my tv and pc monitor.
i tried changing the resolution. but the icon stays the same on screen.

its even smaller then the ship icons. but the main problem it is not detailed enough.

i tried both my tv and pc monitor.

its not that i am sitting to far away. or have bad eyesight. but the icon it self is to small to show any detail at all no matter how closely you look. its like small, blurry and low res looking.

so any way i can edit the compass texture or something?

If you are playing City of Abandoned Ships ( COAS) have you tried these compasses:-

--->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17813-rel-compass-area-alternate-versions/page__view__findpost__p__399976

There are several versions in the thread

:keith

oh damn.. looks like i posted in the wrong forum..

sorry :shrug

this was supposed to be in the build forum :wp

playing the newest holidays beta

if any moderators could move this topic to its right place i would be thankful :onya

and it doesn't show you where one'd like to be getting close to, not by a far fling. So get that water-tight instrument for advanced adventurers from some flee-markets and the Caribbic is your oyster. ...trying to small-talk to ya. At least in PotC it does the trick, large icon, so much beta then. Hoyé

Back