• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Compass is bugged

Larper

Landlubber
Hello guys,

I recently started playing and after several hours of tweaking the game settings I finally decided to play. But then I realized when I'm sailing my compass is bugged. You can see it in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/vgJXpF0.jpg

The compass is in the bottom left corner instead in a top right corner, but not only that it's very small and doesn't tell the direction in which the wind is blowing.

I hope you can help.

Check what compass you have, - ( F2 - Inventory - Items ) the cheap compass will show at bottom left of screen and not tell you much. The better compasses ( normal & Enhanced i think ) will appear at top right of screen and give more information.

If you have a cheap compass - try and buy a better one as soon as possible.

:cheers

That looks like you have no compass at all. Buy one when you can from a street vendor. Also, the heavy lugger you are sailing has a gauge in front of the ships wheel. It is not a compass but a wind gauge.

Thanks for the info. I've bought cheap compass but it really doesn't add much. I guess I need to find high tech compasses.

Make sure you actually equip the compass from your inventory, otherwise it will have no effect on the HUD compass. ;)

In order to get better compasses, you also need to reach enough lvls in order to unlock it.

Then go to a store and the merchant will have it most likely

Back