• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide COMPLETE POTC WALKTHROUGH *SPOILER WARNING*

yeah me too. when you get to Conocieo He just Disappears. After getting Nigel I went to Oxbay, were he disappeared, and he went to the tavern were I had to go get him and stop him from making a deal to use my ship to transport Chocolate. Well now im in Conocieo and He is gone again. But this time he isn't in the tavern. CAN ANYONE FIND HIM!!!!!

I've had similar problems with Edgar Artwood (the guy you can hire after you've been locked away in Redmond prison). He keeps disappearing in Greenford, when I go to the tavern, he's drunk and involved in some quarrel.

I haven't yet seen Nigel disappear in Conceicao, but I'll try sailing to Oxbay first.
I'll keep you informed on any progress I have.

Hmm, I can't get Nigel to run away anywhere. I tried both Oxbay and Greenford, but he just neatly sticks to me.

I would say that there is more to this guy, as the quest stays open in the quest book.

I'd recommend you to go to the Conceicao outskirts, that's where you'll eventually find Artois after he disappears in Conceicao.

Please do keep me informed if, and where, you find him!

<!--`QuoteBegin-Captain_Cook`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Captain_Cook)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hmm, I can't get Nigel to run away anywhere. I tried both Oxbay and Greenford, but he just neatly sticks to me.
[/quote]

Yeah I have same problem with Nigel he sticks to me like glue,cant get rid of him, :b::

Me its completely the opposite, i cant seem to find him. For any more information on this check out my "Nigel Blyth" forum message.

I believe it's just a bug in the game that hasn't yet been fixed in the builds, but will be soon (if I understood it correctly).

So let's have a round for Nigel :shock:: xD:

Black Pearl Quest

Ok, I downloaded this walk thru a while ago coz i was stuck, and it said that I had to talk to the guy in the house on Falais De Fleur, he would tell me about the black pearl. I did this, and was told about the cursed coins n stuff. The walkthrough then said that when i went outside I would be met by the same man, who would take me to the tavern and tell me how to destroy the pearl. But nothing of the sort has happened. How do I find out how to kill the pearl? At the moment my quest book is stuck on "I must find out more about the black pearl." I'm hacked off to say the least.

After talking to thee guy about the Black Pearl,walk through gates to Port and he should be right there. 8):

Or, walk to the stop midway between main town (with tavern, residence) and port, but, instead of going to the port, head right, into the jungle.

That may be it as well.

Alcove!

I am doing the final quest and am at the Alcove right now, but the old man and Alcove Danielle don't say anything to me. They just keep following me, I walked at the statue and they followed, but they didn't said a word. Does anyone knows what I should do now?

Danielle is supposed to run to statue after dialog with her,you follow her to statue and you get the sphere.try walking around until her dialog opens up.Did you talk to Clement and Danielle after you enter Temple. they tell you to take the middle and one goes left and the other right. :):

Yeah they told me that, I went middle, finished the temple and stuff. Then I came to the Alcove and saw the statue but no dialog opened, they didn't talk to me, they just kept following me the whole time like mindless zombies. I tried everything.

Back