• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide COMPLETE POTC WALKTHROUGH *SPOILER WARNING*

hey guys can i ask just one question? how do you do the f12 cheat? i really want to test the new pearl :)

The new Pearl isn't in Patch 7, because her crew walk file wasn't finished.

But to use the console, open PROGRAM\console.c and put any any code you want. This code is executed when you press F12.
There's a lot of sample code already in the file; just remove the // in front of any lines that you want to activate.

ayup! these lines Clipboard01.jpg
EDIT: ooops:oops: -this ones old, did't see that

Last edited:
Uhm.... What are you saying? You're not replying to my two-year-old post, are you...?

Quest 14 Get a ship to go to find your ship and crew and Danielle

I'm playing this with New Horizons. I wonder why I can't get in tavern after I run through jungle and continue this quest?

I waited till morning for tavern to open, but it didn't. Shipyard and store are open, and loanshark, but not tavern so I can't continue the quest. :/

EDIT: Okay, I found a way. I went to tavern in wrong city, there's also Pirate Settlement, and there I was able to continue the quest.

Last edited:
Go inside the Tavern and you will meet a cute babe, Danielle and her right hand Ralph. Since you two had strong relationship in the past, you will be surprised to see her again.
Now this is something that I've always found extremely confusing in the base game – just because of the way it's worded (something along the lines of "Didn't expect to see you here. – Yeah, we keep running into each other").
I always thought this is a bug in the main quest. Something I might have accidentally done before doing some other quest first. But yeah...

Is this the way it was intended? To just assume that Nathaniel Hawk has a history with Danielle, even though we never heard of her before?

Is this the way it was intended? To just assume that Nathaniel Hawk has a history with Danielle, even though we never heard of her before?
As far as I know, yep that is intentional.
And yep, I also agree it's a bit weird.

On the other hand, if you play The Witcher 3 without knowing the previous games and/or books,
you'll encounter PLENTY characters who the main character knows but you, as player, don't.
Though in that case, it is justified I reckon.

In PotC though...
Yep. Weird.

It's backstory. Nathaniel Hawk commands a lugger, has recently arrived in the Caribbean (Silehard calls him "a new face in these waters"), and knows Danielle from before. Where did he get his ship? What was he doing before the French invasion? How does he know Danielle?

There's nothing wrong with that - films do it all the time. For example, we don't see any of Jack Sparrow's prior involvement with various characters in the films, we have to infer it from what they say. And so it is with Nathaniel and Danielle.

Back