• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Composer

Ahoy Thomas, welcome aboard mate!

Welcome to the forum! You are most welcome!

This is the thread we have on our music thoughts: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/official-discussion-thread-music-and-sound-effects.19722/
What kind of music would you be interested in writing?
I gather that the instrumentation will consist of orchestral and period instruments, I like that. I suppose I lean towards writing for smaller ensembles of instruments (about 3 - 8 instruments). I think I'll be best suited for the period and classical stuff.

Ahoy Thomas, welcome aboard mate!
Ahoy there!

I gather that the instrumentation will consist of orchestral and period instruments, I like that. I suppose I lean towards writing for smaller ensembles of instruments (about 3 - 8 instruments). I think I'll be best suited for the period and classical stuff.

Good to hear! I have a weakness for that kind of music. Can you do period folk as well? I'm planning on providing a reference thread for the various eras in the near future.

I also recommend posting in the developer roles thread. (The pinned one in the recruiting forum.)

Good to hear! I have a weakness for that kind of music. Can you do period folk as well? I'm planning on providing a reference thread for the various eras in the near future.
With some research and reference points I should be alright.

I also recommend posting in the developer roles thread. (The pinned one in the recruiting forum.)
Shall do that now.

I'll send out a message to all the composers once I get a music reference thread up. That will probably be later this week.

Back