• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Concept - Customize your Personal Nation

DeathDaisy

Freebooter
Storm Modder
just gonna start with a disclaimer that this idea is just high concept at this point, idk if its feasible or possible :p

I imagine a gal or guy somewhere whom the player could talk to that let them customize their personal nation to make it more like an actual nation. idk if its possible to add text input into a conversation or maybe even open a new window where they could change country name, adjectives, royalty, pick flag and relations and then get a personal nation LoM or something.

that could be a cool addition for ppl who wanna play a nation not in the game, like perhaps they feel extra patriotic one day and wanna play their home nation or a fantasy nation like the Fire Kingdom or whatever. this is obv already possible with the console, but I think many dont know how to use that and arent interested in learning as it can be kinda intimidating. the npc would add an easy and pseudo immersive way to play a custom nation

like I said, its not even a suggestion rn xD but how hard would it in theory be to add?

hilarious bonus thought I just had; does citizens in a colony captured for your personal nation rn use "comrade" as their honorific? :woot

Last edited:
It's possible for sure. Especially when you want to add interfaces and input boxes though, it becomes quite a lot of work.
Not everyone could do it, so I don't see this happening any time soon. Not in a 'fancy' way, in any case.

Back