• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Confused Governor

OK, I had to change something in governor.c at lines 455 and 456, because the values of those variables didn't show up as intended - or in other words I'm either blind or senile (or both; probably both).
Sorry guys, I clearly suck.

Code:
Preprocessor_Add("addr1", GetMyAddressForm(NPChar, PCHAR, ADDR_CIVIL, false, false));
Preprocessor_Add("addr2", GetCharacterAddressForm(NPChar, ADDR_CIVIL, false, false));

Apparently "PCHAR" is required for GetMyAdressForm, but when you add it to GetCharacterAdressForm it does nothing. Grey Roger's version caused some blank spaces, where the values should have been, though I'm quite sure I have seen them during my tests. Maybe I'm going insane. With this little tweak the dialog ingame looks like this now:
6.jpg

I'm utterly confused about everything right now though, so better have this savegame instead to see for yourself. If it doesn't work on your side, then I really should worry about myself. :boom:
The savegame is for the July version though, because that multiple choice dialog doesn't even show up in the September 23-WIP; even though I did exactly the same in both versions becore I captured the colony.

Well, that's what you get when you fool someone else. I still like Pieter's reaction though. :razz

Attachments

• -=Julyversion=- Guadeloupe.zip
    815 KB · Views: 81
  • governor.c
    15.8 KB · Views: 104
Back