• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Correcting "Early Explorers" Period

I have updated the opening post with the latest status.
From what I gather, the only thing that still needs to be updated for Early Explorers is the following:

Most of the work is already done, including the sword model and interface textures. They just have to be put to use now.
Would @Bartolomeu o Portugues see opportunity to complete this?
Where are the interface textures for the sword??

Sorry, today I installed windows 10 in my netbook:facepalmI wasted many hours :sick So, I'll check that tomorrow afternoon.
btw: About windows 10, for the desktop, I'll do that next week. :fiddle

Just curious, any weird things with potc on w10?

Can anyone tell me where is the angelique moulin side quest in the files, I must update the sword's name of this quest.

Can anyone tell me where is the angelique moulin side quest in the files, I must update the sword's name of this quest.
Is this what you need?
The new sword will need to be added to "initItems.c" and "ItemsDescribe.txt", as well as the interface pictures put in place. Then edit "quests_side.c", find 'case "jelaifini"' and replace "blade34+2" with the new sword's ID. The questbook currently has a fairly generic statement which works for any fancy sword, but line 11 could be edited to fit more specifically with the new sword.
All sidequests are in PROGRAM\QUESTS\quests_side.c now so they can be available in every storyline at the same time.

Opening post now updated like this:
- Replace the Moulin sidequest reward blade with a new custom one - STATUS: Done by @Bartolomeu o Portugues, with model and texture files by @Jack Rackham
As far as I'm aware, this was the last of the changes still required to get everything correct up-to-date, so we can call this "Included in Build".

Further improvements at a later date are still welcome though of course. :cheeky

Back