• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you test the newly-appeared yellow brew, only to find out it's bottled horse piss. :woot

I wish I could get a new leg.

Granted, but you test the newly-appeared yellow brew, only to find out it's bottled horse piss. :woot
Fail: the wish was that there was something to drink other than horse piss. ;)

I wish I could get a new leg.
Granted. It's a leg of chicken, which means you just granted the other part of my wish, the bit about there being something to eat other than zombie yams. You can have the bone, though. :D

I wish I had enough money to buy one of the recently retired Space Shuttles.

Granted. You have been given 1 billion in monopoly money to try and buy the space shuttle with.

I wish Justin Bieber didn't plague the world with his horrible music.

Granted: Bieber is eaten by a giant Simon Cowell, who then proceeds to eat everything that can't sing according to him.

I wish I had a flaming monkey.

Granted: A monkey on fire has been delivered to your house, but died shortly after due to serious burns.

I wish for a bottle of Pepsi.

Granted. You get one of these:
minipeps.jpg

I wish I had fuel for my monopoly on Space Shuttles.

I wish to win the lottery :treasure:
Granted. You have won the US-Canada-Nigeria Lotto. As soon as you have paid an administration fee of $1000, your prize of $100 will be sent to you.

I wish I had the password to upgrade my level 1 account to a level 9 account.

wish granted: you are now a level 9 vegetable in wow.

I wish i could time travel back in time...

wish Granted. You can travel back in time here we've even picked a PERMANENT destination for you: A wonderful country town in Old England during the Black Plague- Enjoy!

I wish I could visit the British National Library in London, to look at their collection of 18th century maps, and documents.

Granted. After a long plane flight, and many delays, arrive at the library, only to realize that it is closed.

I wish that I had a jury-rigged skys'l on my bilander.
Corrupt that.

Granted. To accomodate a skysail, your mast has been extended to also hold lower topgallant, topgallant, upper topgallant and royal sails. It's about four times as high as your bilander is long. And now the bilander has just capsized.

I wish I was the president of Apple Computers.

Granted. You are new president of apple computers, but when you come to first meeting you find the 'Apple Computers" is actually a smalll club run by nerds who wish to turn ordianry granny smiths into computers.

I wish I could be hit by a flying ice cream truck.. AND LIVE!!!

Granted. The flying ice cream truck, covered in the infected blood of a previous victim, gives you some sort of horrible and painful bacterial infection that takes years of treatment to cure. Due to injuries sustained during the impact, you also have to have all of your limbs, as well as your naught bits, amputated.

Apparently my last one was too easy. I wish that Foudroyant had dropped another bower.

Wish granted. Ballistic missile submarine Foudroyant (S 610) has just fired a missile at asteroid 1639 Bower, causing it to drop into the Pacific Ocean. If you thought the flooding caused by superstorm Sandy was bad, wait till you see what's coming now.

I wish to sue the other Apple computer company for infringing on our trademark. Apples such as Granny Smiths were around long before that company stole the name for its machines, and while it is true that our devices did not have quite the processing power of our modern fruit-based PC, it is also true that the "Apple" II did not have quite the processing power of a Macintosh. Incidentally, once we have perfected our brand of wearable computers based on a raincoat, I wish to sue that company again.

Granted. You sue them. But you loose and go to jail.

I wish to know what happened before Big Bang.

Granted. What happened was that I lit the fuse next to the Big Jail Door.

I wish to design a new type of head-mounted monitor, to be worn like a pirate's patch and to be known as the Eye-Pad. And then to sell the design to Amazon.

Granted. Except that the Amazon did not like your design and banned you from advertising there.
And warned the other companies and sites to stay away from you and your designs.

I wish to own a big, intimidating and indestructible war ship with the US, British and Soviet Navy and Air Force at my back at all times.

Back