• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Corrupt a Wish

Granted. Genn Bleck shuts up due to becoming a cactus. So does Barack Obama. The new cacti are immediately bought in large quantities by Christmas shoppers. Two months later everyone becomes a cactus, and the invasion of the body snatchers is complete.

:woot

I wish I had some weedkiller.

Granted but you end up breeding weedkiller resistant plants.
I wish I could win the lottery..

Granted, but everybody else wins too, and you end up with next to nothing.

I wish Ebay would allow money orders again.

Granted, but you will get scammed for every 2 things you order.

I wish everyone would get a free Alienware

..... havent been on in a while
nice avatar stallion!

Granted, but they all come with a free, hostile entity that is unleashed as soon as you turn it on.

I wish my ISP would go suck a goat.

Thanks, Beneke! :onya Think I'll be changing it again in a bit, though, since the holidays are over. :yes

Granted. You now have an unhappy ISP and a very happy goat. You lose your internet connection and the goat follows you around in the hope that you'll lead it to another ISP.

I wish all iPads and iPhones would turn into small puddles of goo.

Granted, but you are unable to walk freely downtown without adequate protection, thanks to all the globs of iGoo dripping from the office towers onto the streets below.

I wish death and taxes would become things of the past.

Granted. Nobody dies, they become undead zombies instead, and the army's anti-zombie defence system is cancelled because the government has no taxes with which to pay for it.

I wish I had an iGoo-proof umbrella.

Granted, but the umbrella fails immediately upon expiration of its 90-day warranty, leaving you out in the open to be covered by iGoo.

I wish Red Dead Redemption would come to PC.

Granted, but it comes with OVER 9000!!!!!!!! viruses.

i wish we didnt have to use macs in computer science class :(

Extra Crispy's lack of a wish causes a wormhole which all of PA is sucked into, resulting in the complete loss of the only good site on the 'net. :cheeky

Stallion's failure to post a wish causes the wormhole to expand, threatening to suck in the entire internet.

In an attempt to save civilisation as we know it, I wish I had a wormhole-sized sink plug.

Granted, but eBay takes the auction down since they deem the item listed to be too big to ship.

I wish every second email I get wouldn't be spam.

All your e-mail becomes spam. Then, granting your wish, every second e-mail is not spam. The rest are still spam.

I wish I had a TARDIS so I could go back to before the space-time continuum was taken down from eBay, put in the winning bid, and take personal delivery of the item.

Granted, but it malfunctions and only transports your lower half back in time, meaning you must live the rest of your days riding around in a Red Flyer wagon being pulled by Meigger. :woot

I wish my stupid keyboard would be recognized by the computer when I start it in the morning.

Granted. The computer starts up, displays a message saying "Stupid keyboard detected", then ignores the keyboard entirely.

Now I'm missing my lower half, I wish I had a wheelchair like Davros'.

Granted - summer is discontinued, meaning you now just have to contend with unending, ever-present wintertime blues.

I wish Llamas could talk. :woot

Back