• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Creating a storyline POTC

danitim1

Sanka Da Vinci
Storm Modder
Hey guys! I would like to know if someone have a list with commands and commands names from the C. files. I've started to creating a new storyline but im having some problems with these commands. What kind of programs I might have to create a new storyline? :walkplank

Programs: GM-viewer, Ines Diaz Tool, TX-converter, Hex editor, winmerge, Photoshop (for ex), any sound editing/converting program, ev. notepad++. If you want to do real 3D stuff there are other programs you'll need as well.

I don't know about a commands list. Check the quest_reation files of the different storylines and search for what you want
or how it's done.

Thread moved to the Storylines forum.

Best way is to find similar story parts to what you want to do in the other stories and see how they are coded.
If you have any specific questions on what does what, we'd be happy to explain, but writing an explanation of EVERYTHING is a bit much... :(

Many of the tools Jack Rackham mentioned are available in the downloads section at the top of the page with a little searching.

Programs: GM-viewer, Ines Diaz Tool, TX-converter, Hex editor, winmerge, Photoshop (for ex), any sound editing/converting program, ev. notepad++. If you want to do real 3D stuff there are other programs you'll need as well.

I don't know about a commands list. Check the quest_reation files of the different storylines and search for what you want
or how it's done.

Where excatly can I find these programs to download? can't find them.

Back