• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Crew morale after recruiting

Grey Roger

Sea Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
I know that if you recruit new crew at a tavern and their morale is lower than your crew's, your crew morale will drop a bit. Fine. But is it really supposed to drop straight to "Treacherous" regardless of the tavern crew's morale, your crew's morale and how many you recruit?

For example, I've got a crew of 490. It should be 491. They're currently at "Heroic". The tavern crew is at "Normal". I recruit 1 man, and now my crew is "Treacherous". How can one man stir up that much trouble?

Which modpack version are you playing now? I'm pretty sure that bug was caught and fixed months ago.

Build 14 Beta 3. I know, I ought to use Beta 3.1, but that's incompatible with my saved games, I've nearly finished "Tales of a Sea Hawk" and I don't want to have to restart. Once this campaign is done, I'll install 3.1, or for preference 3.2 if it exists by then. :)

Indeed that morale drop is on the changelog for Beta 3.1, so that explains why you don't have it.
We'll be working on Beta 3.2 over the next two weeks or so. Have to see how it goes.
It does indeed come recommended to wait until that is released then; there were some issues with Beta 3.1 that have only recently been fixed ( thanks @Levis!).

FIXED AS PER BUILD 14 BETA 3.1

Back