• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Crew Morale dropping fast on 2nd ship (Bug?)

Hotshot

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Hey there,

I've been sailing around somewhat, killing pirate ships in the process (my second ship too!), but although my crews morale is actually getting better the longer we are out (and possible through winning fights?), the crew on my second ship keeps getting worse morale by the minute!
I've changed ships twice already, so that I have the crew with low morale, building it up (fast!) and then doing again, when the morale at the other ships drops low.
-> btw., the captain of the other ship has the following skills (with Leadership first): 10 /10 / 10 / 10 / 4 / 1 / 1 / 5 / 2 / 3

This can't be right, right^^?

What is your reputation and what is the reputation of the captain on your companion ship?

Opposite ends of the morality spectrum then; that explains it.
Put another officer in charge with a reputation closer to your own and that will take care of it. :doff

Ok... I never thought morality on officers would mean anything; guess I was wrong.

Just out of "curiosity": how would I change the rep for an npc via console? :p

Ok... I never thought morality on officers would mean anything; guess I was wrong.
At the moment, that particular example is indeed the ONLY case where it means something.
I do have a wish to expand on that so it means something for all officers and ashore as well.
That is very possible to add; I'm just having a hard time finding the opportunity to add such improvements inbetween all the bug fixing. :facepalm

Just out of "curiosity": how would I change the rep for an npc via console? :p
Easier to use the Cheatmode: New Horizons FAQ | PiratesAhoy! ;)

Back