• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cromwell's dispatch

jw_ivo

Landlubber
I have problem with this quest

upload_2016-3-1_0-46-28.png

is there anything to be gained from this information ? I mean i know i can gain 700 gold from the dutch company is there anything else ?

I sold it to the Dutch. I went to the coordinates of jw_iwo, at the precise date and there was nobody. I had a lineship prepared to take the english battleship, but there was nobody there so i loaded a save and sold the letter to the dutch.

is there anything to be gained from this information ? I mean i know i can gain 700 gold from the dutch company is there anything else ?

You can arrive at the specified coordinates and attack squadron of Cromwell. The squadron includes the best first-class battleship in the game (Manowar "Victory"). You can capture it. But the squadron is very strong , you should be well prepared.

You can arrive at the specified coordinates and attack squadron of Cromwell. The squadron includes the best first-class battleship in the game (Manowar "Victory"). You can capture it. But the squadron is very strong , you should be well prepared.
thanks for the info

FYI, the date is not that precise... it could be 5 days late.. just keep checking on that spot

if you're lucky, they'll pop up from really far. you can make life easier after this, by going back to world map and position yourself so that you are in the direction where the wind is more beneficial. Fighting an english navy squadron while upwind is an unnecessary suffering.

Last edited:
Back