• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Current listennings thread

Probably should have done them the other way around lol
Announced I was alive and then a 10,000 word assignment could not defeat me!

Long song of the day:

Amazon, Lakes and Palmtrees,..plus some overenthusiastic coconuts

http://vimeo.com/1466041

ELP - Pirates

..with solely the music from your favourite radio station you can do spring-cleaning any time of the year for no reason at all. If you will excuse me, open windows and doors now and watch that one. Instead of unmentionable neighbours. Hawaij-shirt swaying from the funny birds....

one of the most marvelous bands around: Glass Hammer, here their Middle Earth Album

e42fdbb98bd95124157c1510b07.jpg

for more infos related to Progressive Rock row to sextupleU.deliciousagony.com

For Win Experiment get XM-Player, plus Advanced Audio Coding (put it where you've extracted the gadget to. E.g. surplus programs: P:\players\XM-GUI) Linux got that XMMS-Play, with that you cannot record though. Hey, connect a real stereo to your computer!-)

fest, wanto:
West Indians take on Swedish supertramps

"Shape the world like a rhyme unfurled."

So, the tide has turned high, await a fresh breeze every minute now and all rodents are already leaving the boat. Not via ropes as you might think, ney, they just simply jump into the sea, them buggers. Leaves us with more space for dancing and loot from unlucky orcs and men. Ahh, feels like a wind is gathering force to a gale from the right corners. Speak to ya at the Prancing Pony on the Rock. ...a talk with the apeś there first about weird weather spellin's, hoyé. 

R.I.P Levon Helm.

Back