• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Curse of black Pearl - sail to Tortuga

parzo

Landlubber
Hi there I'm new here and my problem is, after talk with Gibs in tavern, it send me to port OK I talk to him, but Annamaria was for while and she disappear - no QB update cos i have to talk with her... what to do? It's kind of bug? or sth?

:ahoy mate!

Have you read the walk through in the Wiki? It sounds like you have got a bug in your game. Try going back to your last save and trying again.

yup i was walkinh throu with wiki... and i was replay game from the last save - sail out from hispaniola with turner... nothing help she is for while and she walks behind me and disappear... strange:p some kind of moron is going to me the person Mateus... i du know what to do ;/ i start play from arrive to port royal und nothing change... turner go with me, on tortuga i go to gibs, after tavern nothing change, she disappears...

Ok i ll try, and some other thing, when u choose to go with Gibs or not go to this plantatnion - remember? I think u should make that Jack should bo on land not in to water swiming cos I have problem with it too... i have done it 7 times to talk with Gibs, and what i do? I was pushing forward button then Gibs talk to me when i was standing in water (its starting from swiming position) - it for me its kind of problem for players who do not use walk throu, cos when we swim Gibs do not talk with as and later on land we cant talki with him. - if ya du not understand mb i ll make some kind of vid? if (if i have save) but this mod is GREAT:D! i felt in love with it - sorry for my bad english btw :p
aa and sth else, when i choose to Gibs stay on ship- ok i was wake up in prison, but when i escape from there where is my weapon? when i get it? i have to load save again cos i havnt weapon...all time ;x i have it in equpiment but i cant equip it:p strange, so i was told i change the story and go with Gibs and i have weapon... - mb its some kind of bug... next time i will to replay all campain with debug mod on and i will send it to u all? Will be helpful?

When going to the Plantation ( Mings Storyline )

1) - Yes Player & Gibbs being in the water at Anse Casse-Bois ( when you have to talk to Gibbs about staying with ship or comming with you ) - is a problem ( bug ).

2) when you wake up in the prison ( sword not equipped because you have been captured ). I think you can equip the sword either:-

a) after you are out of cell - or
b) when you are in section just before you get outside - or
c) immediately you are outside the prison

I can't remember which - but I know that you can equip your sword before the EITC officer talks to you.

Hope this helps

:cheers

He may not be available in the Assassin storyline (I'm not 100% on that though) I know he is quoted as being in most of them but I can't remember which ones he is not in

Code:
sl.(sn).start.model = "Blaze";
sl.(sn).start.name = "Nathaniel";
sl.(sn).start.lastname = "Hawk";

He is in the following storylines:
Standard
BlazeDevlin
DevlinOpera
Hornblower
JackAubrey
LaCroix
WoodesRogers

He is not in the following:
Assassin
Bartolomeu
LegendJackSparrow

Isla de Muerte is used in Bartolomeu and LegendJackSparrow.
I suppose we could enable him again for Assassin; I think the intention is to use Isla de Muerte there too, but that hasn't been done yet.

He is in the following storylines:
Standard
BlazeDevlin
DevlinOpera
Hornblower
JackAubrey
LaCroix
WoodesRogers

He is not in the following:
Assassin
Bartolomeu
LegendJackSparrow

Isla de Muerte is used in Bartolomeu and LegendJackSparrow.
I suppose we could enable him again for Assassin; I think the intention is to use Isla de Muerte there too, but that hasn't been done yet.

awesome, yeah that explain's everything, also for some reason on standard i can not move at all. only the a,d keys will alow me to move. aka side slide :p can move fine on other story's tho

awesome, yeah that explain's everything, also for some reason on standard i can not move at all. only the a,d keys will alow me to move. aka side slide :p can move fine on other story's tho
When does that happen? Straight at the beginning? Malcolm Hatcher is supposed to come talk to you.

You managed to get on the outside deck? There is a spot there that will transfer you to shore.
If you can't find it, play through the tutorial instead of skipping it and Malcolm Hatcher will show you where. :yes

You managed to get on the outside deck? There is a spot there that will transfer you to shore.
If you can't find it, play through the tutorial instead of skipping it and Malcolm Hatcher will show you where. :yes

alright thankyou :), also. do you have some sort of youtube channel? so i can upload/send video's to upload? i dont have a channel. that way i have somewhere to show my game play video's. :) if not ill just make one.

Back