• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Dauntless and Interceptor Texture Upgrades

And to think that already she is notably better than what we had!

She used to be blue before; when she was first made. So was the Dauntless, though a different and not-quite-matching blue.
And Endeavour was yellow with brown.

Is there any point in looking up those texture files?

And to think that already she is notably better than what we had!

She used to be blue before; when she was first made. So was the Dauntless, though a different and not-quite-matching blue.
And Endeavour was yellow with brown.

Is there any point in looking up those texture files?

Those two were actually next on my texture list. Armada asked me to do those a while back along with the Interceptor. The HMS Providence should be simple as well since it's the same hull as the HMS Surprise.

And now I've gone the OTHER extreme . . . :rofl

ENGINE_2016_04_13_16_12_44_92.png

ENGINE_2016_04_13_16_12_48_91.png

I think that looks pretty good! :woot

What is the difference between HMS Providence and Surprise? I know they were both "played" by HMS Rose.

If you do her, be sure to use the correct Surprise as a base.
RN_Surprise is the historical version, so not the one you want. ;)

I wonder if there is anywhere she could be put to use.
The story that requires her isn't there, so probably she'd be a navy promotion ship for Norrington or so.

Maybe also the ship used when Jack bypasses the film story and teams up with Norrington instead.

I think that looks pretty good! :woot

What is the difference between HMS Providence and Surprise? I know they were both "played" by HMS Rose.

I'm actually not sure. Like the Lady Washington, I've actually been aboard the HMS Rose. It might be something as simple as slightly different paint and stern decoration. I'll have to research it.

Don't wait for my seal of approval; it's your work. ;)

Same place as last time, I imagine?

I think it is easier to make me happy with your work than for you yourself to be satisfied.
When it comes to other people's work, I am generally grateful for mostly anything.
But I know what is like to be a perfectionist regarding your own work. :cheeky

Back