• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Dead Albatross

Hi,

Does anyone know how you get rid of a dead albatross? I found one at a ship I've board but I can't lose it, I've tried a lot of things but every time if I think I have lose it it reapprears again in my inventory.

I have read something about the book cooking with albatross on the forums but does that book help to get rid of it?

I have read too that there is somewhere a person who can help you get rid of it but who is it and where can I find him. I have no idea where to start.

Can anyone help me with this?

Yes that's the solution, I figured out this one myself hihi ;)

If you find such albatross again just leave it, it will give you only trouble with your luck skill and if you tried to drop it somewhere else it will re-apprearing again in your inventory as long as you not visited the Apothecary:p

Greetz.

VanessaHudgensFan

Last edited:
Yes that's the solution, I figured out this one myself hihi ;)

If you find such albatross again just leave it, it will give you only trouble with your luck skill and if you tried to drop it somewhere else it will re-apprearing again in your inventory as long as you not visited the Apothecary:p

Greetz.

VanessaHudgensFan

Yeah that was really annoying but I went to the Apothecary to get rid of it so no dead albatross anymore :D

Ayup. If I ban scarley steeg's IP address what will happen to you other Franks?

It will never happen again, I promise!

The truth is always the best how difficult it can be to tell it ;)

You makinge falses to learn from it

VanessaHudgensFan Frank

Hylie is very much correct. We all make mistakes. And that is OK.
As long as we are honest and learn from our mistakes, that is all that can be expected from anyone. :doff

That's true, I have made a big mistake but I have learn from it as well and it won't be happen again.

From now on I'll try to help people here if they are stuck with something and I only post if I really can't figure something out myself after trying to solve it myself

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Darn it! I even found a Dead Albatross from a defeated and DEAD pirate at Nevis' jungles! :facepalm I'm glad I killed that damn pirate! :duel:

It seems the albatross was definitely unlucky for that pirate. :)

I always wondered why a rabbit's foot is considered lucky. Its previous owner had four of them which weren't all that lucky, otherwise you wouldn't be holding that one. :D

Back