• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Deliver a letter to a pirate chief

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
I am stuck in main quest 'Deliver a letter to a pirate chief'. (Tales of a Sea Hawk)
*** I am playing with WIP(13 May' 2015).

1. After talking with Silehard, there is no latter in 'quest-item' inventory. I had attached a pic of inventory in .doc file.
2. After entering Pirates settlement I was attacked by citizen of there.
3. After entering Pirates Leader(Isenbrandt Jurcksen) house, he was starts attacking me. That picture is also in doc file. Please see them. There is no option of talking with him. So I can't deliver the latter of Silehard to him(although there is no latter in my inventory as I say before).

So I am completely stuck in main quest. I can't go farther in the game. Now What??
I had attached all files in the attachments. Please see them.
*** NO ERROR LOG HAD BEEN CREATED.

Attachments

• Doc1.docx
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • -=Player=- Jamaica.rar
    756.7 KB · Views: 114
  • -=Player=- Jamaica_port.rar
    760.7 KB · Views: 102
  • -=Player=- Nevis.rar
    763 KB · Views: 110
  • -=Player=- Nevis. House of leader Pirate Settlement pirates.rar
    754.8 KB · Views: 95
  • compile.log
    2.1 KB · Views: 108
  • compile_ House of leader Pirate Settlement pirates.log
    6.1 KB · Views: 107
  • system.log
    1,016 bytes · Views: 114
  • system_inside pirates sett. (1).log
    3.7 KB · Views: 125
  • system_ House of leader Pirate Settlement pirates.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 107
13 May 2015 is several months old by now. Pretty much ancient. :shock

What I saw of the code, while that letter item did use to exist, it was never given to the player in the first place.
So that shouldn't be much of a problem.

I think the only issue you've got is an ancient one where the pirates just decide to be angry with you.
If you got into a fight with pirate citizens before somewhere, that can happen. No fix yet. :shrug

I will download your latest 30 July version(WIP). Is it compatible with the version of old one? I mean can I use the save game of old one(13 may) with it?

My relation with pirates is -24 now.

I will download your latest 30 July version(WIP). Is it compatible with the version of old one? I mean can I use the save game of old one(13 may) with it?
New game required. You may want to wait until tomorrow as I'm working on a new one.

My relation with pirates is -24 now.
That is unrelated. There is a bug with group relations. :facepalm

Back