• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Destiny of pirate is back

about plugin u didnt get me ik i can export gm into obj and edit obj file but i cant export obj into gm back from maya after finishing it

and gof really need my touch on ships =O
Sorry, I misunderstood. I'll send the Akella Tools details to you; stand by. :doff

i still got probs with maya >.> im trying to export as GE2 extension atleast thats what is called there but instead exported model im getting empty error.txt file im trying to convert this ship Trader2.obj into Trader2.gm
8yam1t.jpg

Royal Cutter
34zlvt2.jpg

Hi,

"Added sail color and emblams(change em by dbl clicking on sails in ship interface) - implanted from aop:caribbean tales"

We had the same idea
;)
. A friend of mine asked me to implant a new nation in the mod he make and I just finish it, but I put in this mod the whole job I done some month ago. For now I look for locations (caves for exemple...).

There are a whole bunch of locations in PotC you could use. What are you looking for?

Hi Pieter,

Sorry to answer a little late but I had to go to England for my job. In fact I would find a cave as the "big" one in PotC, don't remember where it is...

Nice work but, if we made every ship have one single texture with only differences in it's age, wouldn't this make every encounter quite common and repeatitive?

Hi,

"Added sail color and emblams(change em by dbl clicking on sails in ship interface) - implanted from aop:caribbean tales"

We had the same idea
;)
. A friend of mine asked me to implant a new nation in the mod he make and I just finish it, but I put in this mod the whole job I done some month ago. For now I look for locations (caves for exemple...).

Hey this is really cool! :onya I love how you got the whole town as skeletons. Did you take the Des Moines scripts and insert them into your new town?

It would be nice if you would post your files as a mod release. I have been working on putting new colonies in the game for the eras mod, and would like to see how you have done it in your mod.

MK

Thanks Jean! Had to try pasting the links in a couple times, but I finally got it. This is really going to be very helpful! I really like how you implemented this. Thank you again! :onya

MK

Back