• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Diplomats in Captured towns

Captain Reaver

Landlubber
I noticed when I took over towns and turned them pirate, there were never diplomats in the taverns of those towns. So, making them show up in the towns you take control of could be a good thing.

I never took a town, only looted them. But i would have thourght diplomates would show up, if they don't then tis does need fixing.

I never took a town, only looted them. But i would have thourght diplomates would show up, if they don't then tis does need fixing.

Yeah, I took about 6 towns, and based out of Port Royal, PR being the first town I turned Pirate. I went to Port Royal all the time, the other places I only went back to break sieges from the original Nation of the town. But stayed in all the taverns, and each time looked for a Diplomat and there never was one. I checked just about every game day in Port Royal for about 2 months game time about 2 months after taking it, and there was never a Diplomat there.

Back