• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Diutch Gambit don't work. Help

Kyle66

Landlubber
I'm at that part where the boss ask you to prpare yourself (7 days) When i go back after a month. He is saying the qust that i have to find a cpatain itc. So when he is done with talking my quest book won't upadate, and there s nobody who waits front of the company. Solution? Please help! Game version 1.4.0

Hey. My apologies, its a bit offtopic buut its the same quest. Can one wait longer than 3 months to reapproach his brother?

It's getting late and i'm really confused about which part of the quest you are at,
I suppose you are on the dutch path, but without any characters/ships name I can't pinpoint which of the ''come back in X time'' you just completed.
2-3 extra lines explaining where you came from and what's exactly written in your journal, would help a lot, Try again, Ty !

Hey. My apologies, its a bit offtopic buut its the same quest. Can one wait longer than 3 months to reapproach his brother?

Your brother will wait for an unlimited amount of time, he's lying when he says he wants to be freed, he actually loves his cell :cool:

Back