• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

DLC's for Risen 2 in main install files?

Keith

Raping the Horses and Stealing the Women!
Staff member
Administrator
Well, this is one of those "you must be kidding" posts. I remember developers saying previously that DLC's in the first week were not included due to cut off times. Now we all know that's crap but it sounds like a plausible excuse. It looks like the developers are going to need to come up with another as apparently the DLC's were actually included in the main game and just not activated......Over at the Gamefaq forum it looks as if the packages for the upcoming hat content addition DLC were in the main download file. This should be interesting to see how the developers tell everyone how wrong they are.. source: Blues News

Attachments

• risen2-logo.gif
    risen2-logo.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 23
LOL, further to that I was lurking around the Risen 2 forum to see what excuses the fanboys come up with and this pictures was show as a reply to the "they were always planned as a DLC"

Attachments

• 3237335_700b_v1.jpg
    3237335_700b_v1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 222
I think Pirahna Bytes needs a new publisher since they never did that with their previous games and it is the publisher that make these kinds of decisions.

PS. If they decide to leave Deep Silver they would have to start a new franchise or continue the Gothic franchise since Deep Silver probably owns Risen.

Back