• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released Dutch Pinnace 1627

pgargon

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
My new project is a 18 gun Dutch Pinnace. This ship is built according to the Dutch Papegojan in 1627.

Update 14. Januar 2011
Ship is now ready for fight. :dance

New! You can now go to the top of the main mast. Entry is on the right. It is not easy to climb high. But it is still difficult to come back down. A little help is slow down time. ;)

http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/pgargon/DutchPinnace/DutchPinnace_1.00.rar

Update 25. Jan. 2011
Pinnace "Fregatte Berlin" is ready now. :onya

http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/pgargon/DutchPinnace/PinnaceBerlin_1.00.rar

YES!!! Can't wait for it! Giddy with anticipation....Te he he he he he he. YEAY!!! :onya

:bow :bow :bow

MK

Yes I would replace it in the Pinnace Coas. The Pinnace Coas is a bit too big straight. Maybe you can have them as a merchant ship still in the game ;)

Yes I would replace it in the Pinnace Coas. The Pinnace Coas is a bit too big straight. Maybe you can have them as a merchant ship still in the game ;)

Sweat, a Pinnace, just what we needed to replce one of the old Pinnace's aka Light Pinnace. As for the Light Pinnace i think we will just drop her because we have no use for her when this new Pinnace's released. :onya

That only leave the Pinnace Of War and War Pinnace to replace. :dance

Sweat, a Pinnace, just what we needed to replce one of the old Pinnace's aka Light Pinnace. As for the Light Pinnace i think we will just drop her because we have no use for her when this new Pinnace's released. :onya

That only leave the Pinnace Of War and War Pinnace to replace. :dance

I'm thinking just the opposite Luke. Light Pinnace is a much nicer more authentic model than War Pinnace or Pinnace of War. Plus I just really like Yo Ho Ho's ships. The COAS stock pinnace has three different textures and is a very authentic merchant ship also. We need to keep it. It's a far superior model than the two "War" pinnaces. I say you drop Pinnace of War and put this in it's place. Call it by its name Papegojan or simply 16 gun Pinnace.

Remeber Merchantmen (especially pinnaces, galleons, and barques) would have been the most common ships seen in the 17th century. This is where the variety should be.

We need to keep the best models and get rid of the worst. Substituting Pinnace for Pinnace would be nice if all the other ships were great, but they're not, so we should replace an ugly ship like Nightmare or one of the cutters with this beautiful little ship.

I don't like to cheat, but sometimes I do when I face a convoy or opposing fleet that is full of nothing but ugly inauthentic ships, I quit and reload to see what I get the next time.

MK

Just so you know, guys, pgargon is busy fixing the reverse lighting bug on some of his old ships, I think. :rolleyes:

As much as I like the thought of having a high-quality pgargon(TM) Dutch Pinnace, it's great that he's taking the time to fix his other ships.
In this case, it certainly pains me to say it, but quality over quantity; it'll be good to have all his ships bugless. :yes

Thank you friends. :rolleyes:
Thank you friends. Yes, I fixed and currently working on the old ships. Then it continues with the Dutch Pinnace. The revision of Bellona is certainly still ready. It will also have new things. :keith

Is it even possible to improve the look of the Bellona, she's already a beautifull looking ship, one i look to capture everytime i reach the navigation skills required to sail her.

Good work on the reverse lighting bug fixces bud, its nice to see new ships without bugs, and the Pinnace looks oh so sweat. You do know once your Pinnace is in COAS she'll make all the other Pinnace's look ugly. xD:

Carronades!
@ Pgargon: If you want if you upload the file of the ships, not in gm, but in maya or 3ds ore else like this, i'll export they with maya so can be fixed also the blot bug, i hope ;)

You're giving Bellona more guns?! :shock
I thought 78 was enough! xD:
But seriously, she's looking great!

Yes, they now had an additional 6 cannons on the aft deck. :onya
Broadside 40 guns. Bow and stern, each with 2 guns.
Total of 84 guns.
@ Sorry Jack, I do not quite understand what you mean? :?

I meant, i noticed that in yours (beautiful) ships there is a problem with the blot, the textures with the damages, exporting them with maya this problem go away ;)

Yes I only export the ships with Maya. So I also handle the reverse lighting bug. :onya

Back