• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released Dutch Pinnace 1627

Hylie old pal I love to see you getting into COAS mate! Actually we imported all three colors into GOF: Green - Blue - Red equals Hull 1-2-3 in the texture files. When I've had my fill of fishing, sailing and even skiing this winter I will jump back in if my other business and dev duties aren't too heavy. MK

Ha! I finally did it! I could never figure out how to climb the mast on this ship until yesterday. and i made it all the way to the top and even went out on a yard a bit! :monkeydance Hot dam!
Now there is a room with a view. mast top-1.jpgmast top-2.jpgmast top-3.jpg

That view never gets old. I've spent four hours at a time aloft without getting bored. Only if you do it too much, you get too comfortable and then you start going down backstays. And then important people yell at you. Bah... Safety...

i was looking for something like that... was "up there" once as well by pure coincidence.
is she the only ship that has this option? I thought it was also on "surprise" or some others.
Defnitely "the shizzle!!!"... a wonderful testimony of "out of the box thinking" by modders.
modding ftw...

This is the only ship that i know of that has this feature. There is talk of adding this to COTS ships.

That talkis seriously good.
the only dude who has an overview of the battle is the one on top.
when standing on deck, sometimes you don't see squat! depending on ship type, sails position, position on deck/ship walls...

Ah, but the dude on top can't call orders to the dudes down below. Trust me, it's hard enough to get people to hear you when you're up there without gunfire. I've tried yelling down with gunfire, too. (Californian had all of her gun ports on one side filled with six-pounders, and was saluting Pilgrim) I was not very successful. As a matter of fact, nobody on deck even noticed that I had made any noise at all.

then have a chain be made on the shrouds... pass the word from the top down?
i can see the result of that written on the navigator's face
Watchman shouts: She's gonna ram us!
(word passes 25 people during gunfight)
Navigator hears: We want da bangbus!
o_O
Sayy again????

Yea, yea... War is a confusing matter!

Yes, the picture is dark.
I'm testing something new. I have not been able to adjust everything.
I have made the ship pictures by the way.

Back