• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Edgar Attwood Adventures - cannot appear Silehard

chri

Sailor Apprentice
I just started the quest "Edgar Attwood Adventures" and as soon as I go to prison in Port Royale, I'm going to talk to Edgar, I assume, but the soldiers did not attack me and Silehard not appears.

Silehard is a Standard storyline character, but you post on the Jack Sparrow forum.
What story are you playing?

Also, be sure to post relevant log files and a savegame if you actually want someone to look into it.

"Edgar Attwood Adventures" is a side quest available in all storylines, I believe. The Wiki entry is here:
Edgar Attwood Adventures | PiratesAhoy!

@chri: If you are playing this side quest during the "Jack Sparrow" storyline, or for that matter in any storyline other than "Tales of a Sea Hawk", Silehard will not appear. I haven't tried this side quest myself but I'm guessing that you just go into the prison, talk to Edgar Attwood and get the chance to hire him. Anything in blue in that Wiki entry, e.g. the bit about Silehard, refers specifically to "Tales of a Sea Hawk", so ignore it if you are playing another storyline.

It is indeed a general sidequest, because I split it from the Standard storyline.
But Silehard appears only in the Standard storyline.
If you get into jail during Jack Sparrow, any talk with Attwood is not actually a part of the story.

Back