• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

El Patron (Humberto Indigo Diaz)

Are the error logs there the ones that include this error? :?
Everytime a new game is run they are regenerated ;)

ERROR Quest_reaction.c is not loaded!

Thats your problem... make sure you have your quest_reaction.c file in: Pirates of the Caribbean/PROGRAM/Storyline/[Storyline]/quests/

Is there an error with the quests_reaction.c file itself that might cause it to not be loaded?

No, it is there as well. I think I may now know the problem though, I accidently have my Zip Folder in Desktop, and I only have the start storyline in the Storylines folder :facepalm I will put it back in storylines and see if it changes anything.

The game doesn't use ZIP-files. You need to make sure the real files are there, uncompressed in their original correct folders.

Holy crap; can't you just ZIP up your entire storyline folder and upload it as a single file? That'd be much easier for me to work with for checking...

I don't think you quite understand what the FTP is. The idea is not that you post in that thread; the opening post of that thread gives you the login details for the FTP that you can access with a program like FTP Commander.

Error logging showed me a whole bunch of errors in your quests_reaction.c file, which I have corrected in attached copy at least to the extent of being able to get into the game.
Be sure to use WinMerge to see the differences between my version of the file and your original so you can see what the problems were and hopefully understand what I did.
Note that the code is still a bit messy and there's two "Start" quest cases, which is never a good thing. So good luck with the rest. :onya

Back