• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Engine crash and something amiss

maybe when the next build comes out some one could finish it? And i have "1337" files that end with tga.tx in resource. also it was Readme.txt that said it was not found and that i need to reinstall POTC by akella first.

Last edited:
I was talking just about the RESOURCE\Textures\Tips folder. That might show us what is going on. Perhaps.

Would be nice if somebody would finish that storyline, but that does actually require someone to do it.
But there is nobody for the job. Hasn't been for years. Which is why nothing has happened. Shame, really. :shrug

i dont have a tips folder in my resource\textures file i have unfiled things in their like barracks.tga.tx, beach1.tga.tx and others similar to those.

No such folder AT ALL? Sounds like you've got quite a messed up installation then! :shock

Hello, sorry I haven't been on here. I went to Oregon for two weeks and my computer died(RIP) and nothing was backed up so I have to redo everything. I now need help so I need the link for POTC so I can download it again and need help figuring these things out. My computer is windows 8 and has Intel corei3 with 750GB hard drive, 6gb ddr3 memory so I will need some help getting this stuff done along with reinstalling AOP:COAS. Please Help.

Back