• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

English Fleet Attacking Bridgetown Blank screen

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
In Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 1

After rescuing Clement from Bridgetown jail. - I fight the 3 English Ships attacking Bridgetown.

When I board the 3rd ship ( other 2 boarded & sunk ok ) get ransack screen. Computer screen then goes completely Blank for a second then ransack screen returns. When I exit ransack screen to sink ship - I am left looking at water - cannot look arround or move. ( I can use F1 to close game ) no ship.

I think what is supposed to happen is on boarding 3rd ship - ransack screen then transported to Bridgetown jetty ( this could be the blank screen ) where Danielle talks to you.

EDIT:-

Suceeded in being transported to Jetty at end of fight and talking to Danielle. :dance

Instead of boarding 3rd ship ( still boarded other 2 ) I managed to sink it with cannon - fire -- screen went blank for a second then I was on the jetty and Danielle ran up and talked to me - all ok :onya

error logs attached for comparison.

Yes, it is buggy there. I have seen that screen many times. Many save games required . I capture the first ship and sink the others. Capturing the last ship seems to be a bad thing. Did you get full graphics on the jetty? I sometimes get lots of black there.

Back