• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide English Quest, mission 5th, needed help.

V

Valium

Hello guys.
I'm working for England and I've got a problem with 5th mission.
In this mission I have to talk to Morris Williams and I need some explain, because I can't understand it.

So far, I've talked with Williams in the tavern and I went to Governor, but I don't know what I should to do later.
I noticed that there are several ways, but I don't want to lose my title, etc.

That's why, I would like to ask you, some of you, guys, to explain me how to finish it.
I'm using Skodrap's COAS site, but I don't understand what is written there.

Regards.

EDIT:

If I understood, talking to Williams in the tavern I have to choose one of three ways.
1st - I can ask him to sod off and my reputation will be changed to bloodly assasin.
2nd - I can talk to him and give him 140 000 gold and my reputation will be increased.
3rd - I can choose that option and go to the port controller and board the ship near San Juan and ( I don't know what's later, because it's too difficult to understand it) ...?
I know that 1st and 2nd ways finish the quest. So whether it is worth choosing the third option?

I hope I chose a good prefix for topic.

Hello! I advice you to choose 3rd option, because then you will have chance to get best cuirass in game.:aar
So, choose third option and do as I wrote:
1. Go to port controller and talk with him.
2. Sail to Puerto Rico and exit map near it.
3. Spanish ship will attack you. Board it. You'll find some money in captain's chest.
4. Go to Port Royal tavern and give that money to Morris.
5. He will tell you about cuirass and Shores of Death.
6. Now mission is finished, but you can sail to Shores of Death (north of Belize).
7. Go ashore and fight about 8 "guys" (you better have fighters). One of them has best cuirass.
I hope this helped you.
P.S. Your prefix is wrong. You aren't posting guide here. It should be "Need help", but never mind.
P.S. Always happy to help Polish bro. Pozdrawiam.
fjx

Back