• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug error when starting game

Ryan Shockey

Thunder
Banned
i have windows 7 home premium i'm getting an error message stating that an error has caused the age of pirates 2 city of abandoned ships has a tages drive but when i click proceed to install this it gives me and error code 1275. it occurs when i start the game i've been trying for two days PLEASE can someone HELP me

thanks so much for answering me i know it's a hassle.
i attempted to follow your instructions but my system would not accept citing numerous virus and spyware infections
can you suggest an alternitive? thanks again Ryan

No hassle at all Ryan, Hmm this is tricky- I looked for a while on google- I don't know much "tech wise things" so for me your problem is quite the pain, lol. I don't really know an altrenative to this, I believe error code 1257 means your driver has been blocked from loading- again I'm not very wise when it comes to this stuff so take that into consideration. Did the error code pop up as "ERROR_DRIVER_BLOCKED"? I saw something on a forum for a diffrerent game so maybe try as I read- uninstall AoP2 and use ccleaner from http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
This is what I read " You may need to remove the TC installation and clean the registry with such as ccleaner from ccleaner.com, I would make a full backup first just in case." Ignore "TC" its a diffrent game. Try this if it doesnt work well I don't really know what else to do.

Back