• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help exchange interface items

The size of the interface screen when trading with officers? Here's an example of resizing that screen. This example shows a longer width to show one more item. I also toggled noresize for widescreen, which actually shrinks the width of some screen elements to conform with a 3x2 display (the resizing and option was added in our version for the distortion of the circular nation icon on the character screen and resizing is on for each screen by default). Since you are using my version, noresize will have the desired effect of keeping that screen a little larger for widescreen.

I don't know how big you want, so just compare the .ini to what you already have to get an idea what to do.

Attachments

• itemsbox.ini
    6.2 KB · Views: 175
I do not need adaptation for widescreen monitors. And to increase the size of the interface itself, make it wider. Files today look.

Great. Take a look at that itemsbox.ini because I made that wider to show how. If it's still not wide enough, compare to the old .ini, see what I did, and expand the changed values even further.

Back