• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Expanding the Warfleet

Anything. Program extra, or anything really. Just so that POTC does not recognize it. Actually, where it is at pretty much means POTC does not see it.

A double PROGRAM folder should not be there. If there is, I recommend removing it.
Or, if you want to be absolutely sure, move it somewhere outside your PotC game folder.

I have a look in the fetch quest files. Found this:if(HasSubStr(Locations.id, "hipyard")).
Maybe it shut be shipyard.
Good thought, but that does actually sound correct.
It might have been written that way to ensure using "Shipyard" or "shipyard" doesn't matter.
HasSubStr checks if that text is included in the location ID and any shipyard does. :yes

The second program folder is related to the fecht quest,tailors dialog, shipyard dialog ect.
Maybe it should bee in the right program folder, but is not by a mistake.
upload_2014-7-1_22-29-5.png
upload_2014-7-1_22-29-5.png upload_2014-7-1_22-29-5.png

Do you have Winmerge? It is a very useful tool that will let you merge your two program folders safely.

No, but I drop the second program folder into the first program folder,and now I have a lot of new dialogs.

The second Program folder should be merged with the main Program folder, not placed inside it.
You should allow it to overwrite the necessary files.

I made a fresh install and: NO SECOND PROGRAM FOLDER!:oops:
Sorry for this trouble! Don`t know what happens. :(

Back