• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Feature Request Mark items to be excluded from "sell all"

SaltySeas7

Powder Monkey
If I only could "mark" my equipment I did not even want to sell, and if I could have a button "Sell everything" and it would only sell the equipment I have not marked for "Keep", it would sell everything else, I wouldn't have to manually sell every piece of looting equipment I want to get rid of. :unsure

I got blood on my hands, lots of blood, 8 corpses per week is not unusual in these times and looting all the corpses gives me lots of labour in the store, if you could help me automate this. It's not unthinkable if you guys could create two different compartments of private equipment, one compartment contains "newly acquired equipment", and the sell button only affects those equipments.

What kind of stuff do you want to keep?

"Sell All" does try to be clever about things, but it isn't always clever in the way you want it to be.
Basically, it will sell any random item that doesn't give a skill bonus PLUS any weapons that are considered "not good enough" in relation to your player level.

There is some work by @Mere_Mortal in that direction in here:
Brainstorming - Personal Modifications for Feedback and Testing | PiratesAhoy!
But that's not quite finished and he isn't around now, so there is nobody left to work on it.

Did you know that if you put Skill Items in the chest in your captain's cabin, they'll still work?
So you can store a lot of items there so they don't clutter up your inventory.
You can also give stuff to officers.

Back