• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help feeling silly

played the original on xbox when it first came out but dont remember how to trigger the fight with the pearl.
I'm in the cozumel temple in the big room with the 2 broken stairwells and the shaft leading to the big glowing light. stepping into the light seems to trigger a ton of skeleton natives to come and get me but doesnt seem to do much else. I dont see any "enter" options or anything like that to do. the game will let me transfer right to my ship deck but if I do so all the extra officers I have dont show anymore so I'm assuming i skipped out on something I was meant to do. I'm sure i'm just missing something that'll make me feel dumb but any help would be appreciated. and GREAT WORK on this mod. I enjoyed the original but the new ships and system changes are almost unbelievably well done considering what you had to work with to begin with. I see spending alot of time just roaming around causing mayhem in my future lol.

Check the walkthrough on our wiki.
You have to get the artifact first.

There are two shafts you can walk up. One is green and one is red. Try the other one.

Back