• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Unconfirmed Bug Female governors

New game not required. I don't know if it'll work; but hopefully you can confirm that for me. :doff

I'm afraid I doesn't work. I can't even start the game. If I click on the game to start it I get a script runtime error.

I have replace it again with the old file and the game works again so I'm afraid there is something with the file.

I'm glad I have a back-up of the files on my extern disk hehehe :p

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Oops. Try attached instead.

Attachments

• Towntable.zip
    15 KB · Views: 96
I've tried at Philipsburgh without positive result I'm affraid. The 33_TG5D model it still doesn't work. I could try some others if you want but I don't think they will work better....

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Could you try a regular "Danielle"? Just to be sure that isn't the problem?

Also, does exactly the same happen now? Or does it do something different now?

You did put it in PROGRAM\Towns, right?

I need to take a closer look at this topic first before I can comment. Will take a look at it soon.

Ahem...post #2. :cheeky

Yup I thing that causes the problem indeed but I has to work just like with male characters hasn't it?

I am now changing the game into my style and add my own characters and islands hehehe, I have learned a lot today ( thanks to @Pieter Boelen and this was something I always wanted to do ;) I you can read the codes and know what they mean/do you can come really far with this what I'm doing now

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Back