• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Find Anamaria at Lighthouse.

Luiz

Sailor Apprentice
After charles's rescue at Puerto Rico and after of course talking to barbossa that told me possible places where the prisioner would be and then given charles to captain petros in the plantantion on guardeloupe, petros told me to find anamaria at lighthouse in barbados. No quest book update and I found this weird. Ok I had arrived there and nobody was there, even becket that I know he is going to sink our ship because we betrayed him. Then I had gone to speightown port and met becket. And then ive been hung. Please dont tell me that all this path in the storyline is just leaving me in a trap. And if isint I would be pleased if anybody helps. Thanks

And if isint I would be pleased if anybody helps. Thanks

I think you will need to start again from a save before you sailed to Barbados to find Annamaria :yes

After you rescue Couch Capt Charles and take him back to Petros.

Petros tells you to go and find Annamaria at the Barbados Lighthouse - she should be there standing beside the lighthouse. :yes Walk round it to find her
( if you sail to Bridgetown or Speightstown Beckett will capture you & you are Hanged ( Game over ) - this is a deliberate trap.:shock )

Talk to Annamaria - she tells you that Nathan Kell- who you must find is in Bridgetown - choice of 2 ways to get there
(1 ) - sail - this is a trap & Beckett meets when you land and hangs you
(2) - fight your way ( past robbers ) through the canyon at the back of Lighthouse beach to Bridgetown

You are supposed to go through the canyon - so when you meet Annamaria make sure you have some officers with you to help you fight your way through.

In Bridgetown go to the small church & talk there to Capt Damski - then go to Apothacary ( up steps on building next to church ) go through to secret room and meet and talk to Nathan Kell.

If you have any problems check the walkthrough here --->>> http://piratewiki.net/index.php?title=The_Brotherhood_-_Mings_Storyline

The section you want is Searching for Nathan Kell

I hope this helps :bird:

I hope too and if doesnt works thanks anyway, what counts is the intention, mostly...

Back