• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fix for Random Drunk - Jump Start cheats - & another small fix

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
Attached file Billy Brock_dialog.c --- will fix the jump start cheats & give you the Treasure map pieces to open the Muerta treasure cave.

Put the file in -- PROGRAM \ Storyline \ LegendJackSparrow \ dialogs

Also a small correction to the Working for EITC questbook - Text 13 - spelling error corrected to make island where Missing EITC officer is show up in questbook text.

Put the file Beckett.txt in ---- RESOURCE \ INI \ Texts \ English \ Storyline \ LegendJackSparrow \ Questbook

:drunk

Attachments

• Beckett.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Billy Brock_dialog.C
    20.5 KB · Views: 174
Code looks good; thanks a lot! I didn't check whether you got the correct cases, but I reckon you know that better than I do anyway! :razz

Code looks good; thanks a lot! I didn't check whether you got the correct cases, but I reckon you know that better than I do anyway! :razz

One question - If you pick the DMC option then the Treasure cave remains Locked even if you have all the pieces of the map. :yes

I assume this is done in the code which makes it necessary to have the map pieces to open the cave - because Isle Muerte is gone beneath the waves by the time DMC is happening. But we can't do that in the game because of Vanderdecken - :yes

Back