• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Fixing the Build Mod Ships

Pieter Boelen

Navigation Officer
Administrator
Storm Modder
Hearts of Oak Donator
Doober, do you reckon you could post a list of the troublesome ships along with what would need to be fixed?

Hello, Pieter pointed me in the direction of this thread in order to see if I could help solve a couple of issues with some ships.

Please note I am still getting my bearings I haven't touched STORM Modding for quite some time (I am a Dinosaur by this point heh).

So first of all I would need to understand the Nature of the Problem. So far what Pieter said it consists of:

1- One of the Ships having a problem with the Walk File.

2- And the other with not properly reflecting the Sail animation, like Battle or Full speed Sails.

Is that right?

Second, I would like to know what are the known changes between the two games, and is there different tools pluggins used for Maya for POTC ships (I have those) and AOP/COAS models?

I get the impression that Ines Diaz's Tool does not work with AOP/COAS Models, which does suggest a change in the format of files.

Third, I have some specific questions about the two problems.

1a - I am assuming this is not an Issue with the "path" model, and it is with the walk.c script file yes?

2b - is this a ship from AOP\COAS? if not, then maybe this problem can be resolved with the Tool, as if the problem is what I assume it is then it requires to change the names of some Locators (I never used the Tool extensively I only gave information and answered questions to Ines when she was making it, so I am assuming here we can change Locator Names with it).

Btw, if this is a bit more than what you asked for...remember I been out of the loop for a while I need to refresh my memory.

Thanks a lot, Suraknar! :woot

There shouldn't be any real differences between the PotC and AoP/CoAS file formats.
It is quite possible to take models from one of these games and stick them in another.
However, there is some slight differences in the way the models are set up:

- AoP/CoAS supports two types of ropes (straight and hanging), while PotC only has straight ropes
This means that AoP/CoAS ships put in PotC will miss some ropes
until their locators are renamed to show up as straight ropes instead.
I'm not 100% sure how this can be done.

- AoP/CoAS can show different stern lanterns based on whether it's night/day (fonar_day and fonar_night models).
PotC will show both models at the same time, which sometimes gives a weird effect.

- Since the Different Flags mod in PotC, there's an additional requirement on the "flag" locators.
These need to be copied and renamed to "penn" to be able to select pennants or ensigns on each mast.

All of the above are mainly locator issues and could theoretically be solved with Ines Diaz' TOOL.
However, sometimes the TOOL will not do things properly.
For example, Captain Maggee tried to adjust the Soleil Royal (modeled for CoAS by one of our forum members)
to show pennants properly in PotC. However, when he made some locator-changes to SoleilRoyal.gm, half the hull disappeared.
So it would seem that we need an actual modeler to fix her up through Maya, because the TOOL won't do it. :(

For the Amsterdam, she doesn't distinguish between full sails and battle sails.
I expect this could be easily solved by doing some locator-renaming.
However, I don't actually know what to rename to what or how to define battle/full sails in the GM file.
If somebody could tell me that, I might be able to fix this ship myself.

Then there is some ships models that were either taken from another game (Voyage Century Online),
which also uses the GM format, or have been modified with a non-Maya program and then re-exported to GM with the TOOL.
Any conversion from VRML (used to edit the model in a 3D program) to GM with the TOOL introduces the 'reverse lighting' bug:
When the light source (sun/moon) is on one side of the model, she'll appear to be lighted from the other side.

Then for the ships that either came from VCO or have had the shape of their model changed, the walk patch is incorrect.
This is because the TOOL can't generate collision or walk patch information. It has to be copied from another model,
which would cause weird effects. These ships would need to be re-exported through Maya to fix the lighting/walk patch.

There is a whole bunch of ships for which no crew walk files are made, but that doesn't require Maya to fix.
It just requires someone working with the Sailor Tool and converting the AoP/CoAS sailorspoints files to PotC walk.

I will start by saying I know little to nothing about what it takes to fix collision detection, I am assuming that walk files govern the little people on the ship and where they walk and the path files govern where you yourself can walk on the deck. That said, there are quite a few ships with wrong walk files and there are also several ships mostly from VCO that you cannot walk on the deck properly. Obviously, it is a slight annoyance when the crew is not walking around on the deck, but in mid air halfway buried in the deck, but it is much more of a problem when you have ships that you yourself cannot walk on the deck of because it renders that ship effectively unusable. I am currently going through all the ships and logging what problems there are with what ships and I will try to get a comprehensive list of those up here on the site. If someone is willing to teach me how to fix the problems, I would be willing to work on it myself, but I have never done anything with any modeling program so I would be learning completely from scratch.

Thank you both for the Explanations, there is in reality several issues here. Yes I can help, but first would need to sort out all of the issues in to separate concepts.

Just want to make a couple of confirmations so correct me if I am wrong.

1st - I am assuming that SailorTool is only made for AOP/AOP2 ships.

2nd - Some naming Convention on the Locators has happened between POTC to AOP.

----

Walk.c files are a set of coordinates based on the Ship's scene prior to exporting a ship in maya. We never actually got a tool to do this, so we have to create a tool once we understood what we needed. I figured out what the walk.c files were doing with some help from Scheffnow and Ines. And then sat down with Scheffnow and made the POTCWalk tool.

It is meant to be used in conjunction to Maya, because you will need to Load up the ship you want to make a Walk.c file with in it, and then place Locators that will constitute your Walk paths the sailors will follow.

You do not need to export the ship, only the positions of these locators, so it doe snot require extensive Modeling knowledge to do there is no modeling involved.

Just create a cube and Make it child of the Locators (because we need a Geometry for the export tool to work), and the output ATG files will contain the list of Coordinates.

The POTCWalk Tool has been made to read this information and write the walk.c file.

Please make sure to read the Tutorial I wrote for the Community here (I'll transfer it to the PA wiki soon) : http://robotsdontbleed.com/wacko/wakka.php?wakka=UnderstandingAndMakingShipWalkFiles&v=6b6

So if you see sailors walking with their waists, this is because the walk.c file used comes from a model that has its deck lower in the Coordinate system. A new file is needed or, all of the values need to be raised on the Y axis.

----

Path/Patch

Some things of note, are that the patch.gm file has nothing to do with the sailors walking on the ship of climbing the ratlines etc.

The Patch file is there for the Player's Camera. The camera will move only upon the patch file, and will not be able to move where the patch does not exist.

So in that sense, there is no "collision" per se. There is only restriction. If you make a Hole in the patch file in the middle for instance your camera will not be able to move above it you will have to move around it, the effect in the game will be as if you hit an invisible wall, but in reality it is because you reached the edge of the patch model. You get the nuance?

Note that Locations, Towns and Jungles, work on the same principle, where the characters can walk is determined by that patch.

to solve your issues, I beleive it is easy, we can Import the ship in Maya, then make a copy of the Deck Mesh and export that Copy as a Patch.gm, and then adjust as needed on the Y axis, so it may take some trial and error.

Otherwise will need to re-export all of the hull together.

----

Flags, Pennants.

This it appears would require Maya Editing (unless you can add Locators with Tool), however, all of the ship does not need to be exported, you can export only the Masts with the Pennant Locators...so it is a partial export.

----

Sail settings.

The same applies to fixing the Sails issue with the Speed, because the Sails animations depends on the Locator names for the Reys. Albeit since it is not an AOP model you could fix it with Tool.

Please verify the Masts and Reys of the Ship in question.

Lower most reys from Bow to stern should be Rey_ax (where x is a number), then higher level from bow to stern is Rey_bx.

So in battle sails the Sails attached to Rey_ax would be raised, but I remember there was one model in Vanilla POTC that had misnamed Reys so the sails would not make the distinction, (which model is it exactly can I Download it from the FTP and analyze it)

High Rey_c(1,2,3, ...)
Medium Rey_b(1,2,3, ...)
Lower Rey_a(1,2,3, ...)

So these are the solutions to these problems :nk

The SailorTool is made for AoP/CoAS, but it is possible to 'translate' the format to a PotC walk file.
Thomas did that for the Dutchlineship1 model; first made the AoP sailorspoints file with the SailorTool,
then manually translated it. The end result works fine.
It would be great if somebody could make some sort of little program to auto-translate between both formats though.
That way, we would also have access to the original AoP sailorspoints files, which wouldn't need to be redone.

I think that, apart from the walk patch, there is also some ships with erroneous collision detection.
From what I understand, there is three different things:
- Collision detection: contained in the main GM file and determines the ship's "box size" (???)
- Walk patch: contained in the _path.gm file and determines where the 1st personal player camera can go
- Walk file: contained as code file in PROGRAM\SEA_AI\walk and determines where crewmembers walk

There is a couple of ships that have collision detection that is incorrect for them.
So when you're trying to board another ship, you might "hit" the other ship without actually doing so.

Then there is some ships where the walk patch is copied from another ship, so the 1st person player camera
would go up different stairs than you actually see, which is very confusing for the player.

Some ships have got no walk file or have an error in them. Some ships use a walk file, but have had their model modified.
In this case, sailors would be walking above or below the deck or something like that.
Then there's some ships that have got a walk file, but there's a bug in it.
This happens on the Constitution and Cursed Dutchman where sometimes there's one crewmember floating in mid-air,
while the others do correctly walk on the deck. And then there's some ships that have no walk file and are crew-less.

Ines Diaz' TOOL can add, remove and rename locators, so the flags/pennants and sail settings could be solved that way.
Now that I know how to define the sail states, I'll see if I can fix up the Amsterdam myself.
As far as I know, that is the only ship with that problem.

The exception to being able to fix the locators through the TOOl is the Soleil Royal.
Theoretically, we could fix her pennants through TOOL; we have done that already for all other 215 ships in the game.
However, when doing this for the Soleil Royal, the hull model file gets messed up, half the hull disappears
and the ship "beeps" when loaded into the game (missing collision detection?).

Thomas the Terror knows about the requirements for renaming the rope locators when converting AoP ships to PotC and
also knows about translating AoP sailorspoints files to PotC walk.
I have asked him if he wants to post here the information on how to do this.

AOP/COAS use two kinds of ropes: ROPE and FALE. ROPE are the hanging ones and FALE are the straight lines. For getting all ropes in POTC to show up, you need to rename all the fale parts into rope.
The conversion of AOP sailorpoints to POTC walkfiles is already done by someone else and there it is even stickied in one of the tutorial threads.

Ah, yes. That's the one: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/11880-sailorspoints-for-the-black-pearl/page__p__257769&#entry257769 :facepalm
And your own Sailortool explanation should help too: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?s=&showtopic=11380&view=findpost&p=335113

OK, I've got quite a list here of all the problems I have observed with all the ships. However, some are just worse than others. I will list them by importance of the problems. Some of the issues like the brig deck textures, I should be able to fix and upload. There are a ton of ships that are missing walk files, those should get fixed at some point, but I don't think is a high priority. I think we should focus on fixing the unusable ships and then we can mess around with the other ones when we get around to them.

UNUSABLE SHIPS
Lydia1,2,3,4 - path file is not correct, no walk file
Galeon5 - path file is way to low so you are walking below the deck, it does appear to at least have a valid path, just too low, no walk file.
Batavia1,2 - path file not correct, no walk file
Merchant11 - path file not correct, no walk file
Sirius1 - path file not correct, no walk file
Warship11 - path file not correct, no walk file

MAJOR GRAPHICAL ANNOYANCES
Barque3_50 - walk file bad
Barque4_47 -walk file bad
Pinnace11 - walk file bad
Bermsloop263 - only 3 cannons on the deck on a broadside, but it fires a 10 gun broadside.
Packetbr - poop deck path and walk is off

MINOR GRAPHICAL ANNOYANCES
Cutter1,2 walk file to low
Frenchsloop - wrong walk on the poop deck
lightbrig1,2 - rigging in the front is missing ropes
brig_n1 - no walk file, rigging in front is missing ropes
Sloop1,2 - walk on the poop deck is too high, rest of ship is ok
DutchLineship1 - parts of the walk file off on lower deck in front
Gaffboom Galeoth - walk on the poop deck is off
Brig1,2,3,3_44,4_44 - deck texture is messed up.
Fleut4_50 - walk file is off
Fleut34G - walk file is too low
Galeon2,3,4 - walk file is too low
Frigate5_46,4_47,2,5_44 - walk file is too low
RN_HeavyFrigate - walk file is too low
Frigate_sat - walk file is off, sailor walk out the back of the poop deck
HeavyFrigate - walk file is too low
Warship1,2,3,4,5 - Minor walk issues particularly at the stairs
RN_FourthRate - Minor walk issues particularly at the stairs
Amsterdam - No battle sails

SHIPS JUST MISSING WALK FILES
Sloop3 - no walk file
Barquem1 - no walk file
Light Pinnace1,2,3 - no walk file
Hooker1 - no walk file
Enterprise - no walk file
Corvette1_47 - no walk file
Caravol1- no walk file
PirateFastGal - no walk file
FastGalleon1,2 - no walk file
Jamaicaship - no walk file
Frigate6 - no walk file
Wargalleon1,2,3,4 - no walk file
Mordaunt - no walk file
LaLicorne - No walk file
Twodecker1_47 - no walk file
Curseddutchman - no walk file
SevenProvicien1 - no walk file
Convoiship1 - no walk file
Battleship1,2,3,4,3_44,3_46,5 - no walk file
Dutchbattleship2 - no walk file
Spanishbattleship3_44 - no walk file
AmericanHeavyWarship - no walk file
britishwarship - no walk file
Frenchwarship - no walk file
heavywarship - no walk file
superiorwarship - no walk file
Heavylineship1,2 - no walk file
Endeavour - no walk file
SpanishSOTL - no walk file
Intrepide - no walk file
Dauntless - no walk file
Monarca - No walk file
Victory - no walk file
Manowar3_44 - no walk file
ManowarSpa - no walk file
Manowar4 - no walk file
Portugesemanowar2 - no walk file
SolielRoyale - no walk file
Tartane3 - no walk file
Bounty - no walk file
LuggerVML - no walk file
Cutter3_44 - wrong walk file
Edinburg - no walk file
Fastmerchantman - no walk file
Dutchmerchantman - no walk file

Ahh, thank you for the Information, and nice to meet you Captain Thomas :cheers

Pieter,

I think that, apart from the walk patch, there is also some ships with erroneous collision detection.
From what I understand, there is three different things:
- Collision detection: contained in the main GM file and determines the ship's "box size" (???)
- Walk patch: contained in the _path.gm file and determines where the 1st personal player camera can go
- Walk file: contained as code file in PROGRAM\SEA_AI\walk and determines where crewmembers walk

1 - Correct, this is "box size" is an outline of the model itself within maya, this is not exact, and in very big ships the Box around the model can have wide corners, which would result in bumping in to an invisible wall in the game in some circumstances. This cannot be changed in most cases, and would require a complete export of the Hull anyways.

If some ships lack this box, it is maybe because these ships were converted using other means than being properly exported with Maya. To address the issue these ships need to be exported with Maya.

2 - Correct.

3 - Correct.

---

The Sailpoint tool does the same as the walk files from what I understand in slightly different format, in both cases the coordinates come from the Model itself in relation to Maya.

Has anyone generated Sailpoints using the sail point tool? If yes is there a tutorial about it? Or a post etc, would just like to save me the time of figuring out how it works. :mm

I maybe able to come up with a process to make the conversion easier and faster yes, that is an interesting area to look in to.

:keith

EDIT: Never mind I found the Info for the SailorTool, it was one of the Links, and thanks both again! :)

The messed up deck textures on the brigs was coming from an incorrect path file, I uploaded to the FTP the correct path files for those ships. I tested them and they work, so those are fixed. I will keep working on those that I can. We need some way to split this up between anyone interested in helping with this project and come up with a way to ensure we are not duplicating work. Many of these ships use the same models, so fixing one path file or walk file can fix many ships.

Just a note, I read Suraknar's post about what collision detection. I did not test ships to see how close they could get to another ship, so if that is an issue for some ships, I don't know which ones those are. I don't believe that I remember every running into that particular issue, but if it is a problem, obviously, anyone who runs into it should post the ship here so we can work on getting it fixed.

Thanks a lot for that list, Doober! I have added some comments in below version:

UNUSABLE SHIPS
These are all VCO-based ships by Yo Ho Ho
Lydia1,2,3,4 - path file is not correct, no walk file
Galeon5 - path file is way to low so you are walking below the deck, it does appear to at least have a valid path, just too low, no walk file.
Batavia1,2 - path file not correct, no walk file
Merchant11 - path file not correct, no walk file
Sirius1 - path file not correct, no walk file
Warship11 - path file not correct, no walk file

MAJOR GRAPHICAL ANNOYANCES
Barque3_50 - walk file bad - Stock game ship with modified model; should have new walk file; possibly re-exported with Maya
Barque4_47 -walk file bad - Stock game ship with modified model; should have no or new walk file; possibly re-exported with Maya
Pinnace11 - walk file bad - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path? She shouldn't have a walk file at all
Bermsloop263 - only 3 cannons on the deck on a broadside, but it fires a 10 gun broadside.
- This is intentional; this is the Super Bermuda Sloop and the swivel guns also fire
- she can only be bought from Vanderdecken and is otherwise unavailable
Packetbr - poop deck path and walk is off - Stock game ship with modified model; should have new walk file; possibly re-exported with Maya
SchoonerAm1_18 - wrong deck texture on one of the masts; already fixed by me and will be in the next modpack update

MINOR GRAPHICAL ANNOYANCES
Cutter1,2 walk file to low - Stock game ship with modified model; has it's own walk file, but apparently it's not good
Frenchsloop - wrong walk on the poop deck - Based on original stock game ship
lightbrig1,2 - rigging in the front is missing ropes - AoP ship; needs to have fall locators renamed
brig_n1 - no walk file, rigging in front is missing ropes - AoP ship; needs to have fall locators renamed
Sloop1,2 - walk on the poop deck is too high, rest of ship is ok - Original stock game ships
DutchLineship1 - parts of the walk file off on lower deck in front - Walk file made with Sailortool by Thomas the Terror and converted to PotC walk manually
Gaffboom Galeoth - walk on the poop deck is off - Stock game ship with modified model; has it's own walk file, but apparently it's not good
Brig1,2,3,3_44,4_44 - deck texture is messed up. - Already fixed by Doober
Fleut4_50 - walk file is off - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
Fleut34G - walk file is too low - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
Galeon2,3,4 - walk file is too low - Original or based on stock game ships
Frigate5_46,4_47,2,5_44 - walk file is too low - Based on original stock game ships
RN_HeavyFrigate - walk file is too low - Based on original stock game ship
Frigate_sat - walk file is off, sailor walk out the back of the poop deck - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
HeavyFrigate - walk file is too low - Based on original stock game ship
Warship1,2,3,4,5 - Minor walk issues particularly at the stairs
RN_FourthRate - Minor walk issues particularly at the stairs
Amsterdam - No battle sails - I'll look into fixing this

SHIPS JUST MISSING WALK FILES
Sloop3 - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Barquem1 - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Light Pinnace1,2,3 - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Hooker1 - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Enterprise - no walk file - Fully new model; no walk file yet
Corvette1_47 - no walk file - Fully new model; no walk file yet
Caravol1- no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
PirateFastGal - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
FastGalleon1,2 - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Jamaicaship - no walk file - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path?
Frigate6 - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Wargalleon1,2,3,4 - no walk file - CoAS ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting CoAS sailorspoints file
Mordaunt - no walk file - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path?
LaLicorne - No walk file - CoAS ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting CoAS sailorspoints file
Twodecker1_47 - no walk file - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path?
Curseddutchman - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached) - sometimes one crewmember floating above the ship
SevenProvicien1 - no walk file - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path?
Convoiship1 - no walk file - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path?
Battleship1,2,3,4,3_44,3_46,5 - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
Dutchbattleship2 - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
Spanishbattleship3_44 - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
AmericanHeavyWarship - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
britishwarship - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
Frenchwarship - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
heavywarship - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
superiorwarship - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
Heavylineship1,2 - no walk file - Yo Ho Ho VCO ship; are you sure this one has a correct path?
Endeavour - no walk file
SpanishSOTL - no walk file
Intrepide - no walk file
Dauntless - no walk file
Monarca - No walk file
Victory - no walk file - a new version is available, but that has reverse lighting error; needs to be re-exported and modified for PotC
Manowar3_44 - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
ManowarSpa - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
Manowar4 - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
Portugesemanowar2 - no walk file - Ships_init error; fixed by me (see attached)
SolielRoyale - no walk file - missing ropes too and pennant work not done; can't be fixed with TOOL, needs to be re-exported
Tartane3 - no walk file - AoP ship; are you sure the ropes are good? Could probably make a walk file by converting AoP sailorspoints file
Bounty - no walk file - Fully new model; no walk file yet
LuggerVML - no walk file - Fully new model; no walk file yet
Cutter3_44 - wrong walk file - should be the same as cutter1 and cutter2
Edinburg - no walk file - Fully new model; no walk file yet
Fastmerchantman - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
Dutchmerchantman - no walk file - Stock game ship with modified model; might need new walk file
Constitution - Sometimes one crewmember floating next to the ship

I had a look at the Amsterdam and indeed the reys are misnamed as "ray".
I tried to fix this with the TOOL, but I cannot edit the actual rey GM files
because the TOOL crashes when saving them and corrupts the file. :modding
So it seems we do need someone to re-export her to get her fixed up. :(

I had a look at the Amsterdam and indeed the reys are misnamed as "ray".
I tried to fix this with the TOOL, but I cannot edit the actual rey GM files
because the TOOL crashes when saving them and corrupts the file. :modding
So it seems we do need someone to re-export her to get her fixed up. :(

At least now you know what is wrong with her, which is half the battle :)

Are these ships somewhere in the FTP? I do not have POTC installed on my Computer (only COAS), but I could maybe re-export some of these ships (if their creators do not mind of course).

It will help me getting back in to full beat too.

The following two models were made for CoAS and would need to be adjusted for PotC;
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/red10october/SoleilRoyalFixed.rar
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/potc/pgargon/HMS%20Victory/HMS_Victory_1.0.rar

Those are all the seperate troublesome ships currently on the FTP. I'll see about uploading some more seperate ones.
Of course pretty much all (minus the new Victory) are included in the Build mod, but that's some big files to download. :facepalm

At least now you know what is wrong with her, which is half the battle :)
True; though it's a lost battle until I get reinforcements.
I uploaded the ship files here: http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/Build%2014%20Alpha%2010%20WIP/ship_models/Amsterdam.zip

Reinforcements incoming! :sail :sail :sail

Thanks for the Links.

Say, what version Build should I download and install, just so I have an environment to test the Ship Functionality that I am addressing.

Back