• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Fixing the Build Mod Ships

The FR_LightPinnace does show up as a French ship and even shows up in a shipyard now and then, but who would buy it. It is a big slow target just like the standard pinnace. I for one would get a light fleut or light pinnace as they are smaller targets and carry just as much cargo.
Crickey! I just measured it in GMViewer and the FR_LightPinnace is 40 meters long while the NL_LightPinnace is 27 meters long. Personally I would like to see it upgraded to the same stats as the pinnace1, which is only 3 meters longer.

Oh boy, that's a lot of ships. :ko
Still, I just spent the entire day trying to fix a PS3 Blu-ray drive; fixing those ships can't be worse than that.

:sick

Oh well, we'll survive without them being fixed for a while. :shrug
Have you got any leads on that Curacao fort? That's a bit of an annoying effect. Or lack thereof.

I'll probably start fixing the ships one by one over the next few days. I don't exactly want to leave them as they are for too long.

With Curacao, I can only guess that Maya somehow flipped the locators. I'll keep looking for answers. :read

I think we should probably wait another week with the Beta 3 release. Still some weird stuff cropping up here and there, by the looks of it.
And it allows some more time for additional fixing too.

First one finished: KetchNavy.
Slight graphical changes made as well, including better underwater hull texture and mapping, better inner hull texture, opaque stern windows removed, and making the ladders less chunky.
With the windows, I figured it would be fine to open them up because the insides are already modelled, despite there being no furniture.

Attachments

• KetchNavy_FIX.7z
    829.4 KB · Views: 144
Code:
AICannon: CrCuracao1 with ship type NL_NeptunusE has no boxsize!
UH??? :shock

Whut? That has been randomly happening for years. When I first started reporting it you couldn't believe it.

Nope. I actually have not seen that one in a while. The message used to pop up on the screen.

Indeed it did; that's how I noticed. I always though boxsize errors were model-related though.
Doesn't make much sense if it's not the same ship each time. o_O

Back