• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Flying Duchman ONLY One cannon fires?

This is really really strange, which storyline do you play?

I use the same build mod as you do but I've never got any problems with it.

Is your ship a full health and crew? Maybe the cannons are destroyed in a battle but they must work again after repair the ship, and which cannons do you have, maybe the problem is in the cannons?

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Last edited:
Hmm...indeed I have the problem to. Could have something todo with upgrades maybe.

Last edited:
That's really strange because I have updated that ship to and I don't have this problem. Only the 'flush deck' upgrade is not installed and I use the three shot cannons of the Dutchman in the movie who can be buyed by Vanderdecken.

I don't know what is going on here but this is one of the strangest things I've seen since I've joined Pirates Ahoy :p

Greetz,

VanessaHudgens Fan

Just took another savegame and also having problems there. Seems there is something wrong with the cannon placement or something like that.
VanessaHudgens Fan could you try the dutchman with normal guns and see if you have the problem too?

Just took another savegame and also having problems there. Seems there is something wrong with the cannon placement or something like that.
VanessaHudgens Fan could you try the dutchman with normal guns and see if you have the problem too?

Hi,

I've tried and it works fine.

I have uploaded a save so you can try yourself.

I had sell my ship after saving this, buy the dutchman and the sailed to an island to buy cannonballs ans crew and then attacked some ships but the cannons fire properly and I've no problems with it, the only cannon who are nog fires are the cannons on the back but they don't even reload.

It's a real mystery for me why this won't work by @DutchmanFan229 but if it works for me I don't think it's a bug....

Greetzzz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Attachments

• Dutchman.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
The only diffence I can find in this savegame the Flying dutchman is personal made where in the other its pirate made. And therefor the piratemade has a flushed hull ... maybe this causes the problems. I have to look into it. At least in the last savegame the cannons also work for me so it has something to do with a specific upgrade/version of the ship.

Yep that was the same thing I was thinking about. I have buy my ship by Vanderdecken and it has always worked for me and I have every update except the Flush Deck one. I'll never use that upgrade because you can only install it in Pirate Ports and I simply forget it if I'm there :p

Greetzz,

VanessaHudgensFan

I just tried a new game on Assassin and used GiveShip2Character through console to get the CursedDutchman.
Cannons work fine though, so I cannot confirm this problem. Levis, could you try the exact same thing and see what happens?

I just tried a new game on Assassin and used GiveShip2Character through console to get the CursedDutchman.
Cannons work fine though, so I cannot confirm this problem. Levis, could you try the exact same thing and see what happens?
I did it in the chevelier storyline before and I did get the problem.
Maybe it has something to do with ENB? I got it enabled. altough it still wouldn't describe why I dont have it with the other cursed dutchman.
I will do some more tests and try it in this storyline to.

After trying it in a few different storylines, and trying the zip file above. Still only one cannon fires, even with full crew, health, and everything still only one cannon fires

I use ENB as well and it works fine for me. Also, ENB does not influence any code files at all. So that can't be it.

Back