• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Flying Dutchman Project: Cursed & Uncursed

Добрый день, коллеги!
Дело в том, что я являюсь художником в команде Бригантина.
Вместе мы делаем Аддон Корсары: Навстречу смерти для игры Корсары: Город потерянных кораблей.

Дело в том, что мы хотели бы использовать эту модель в нашем аддоне.
https://public.bay.livefilestore.co...RD0-I640gX47w/CursedDutchman_Maya1.jpg?psid=1
Если Вы не против, разумеется.
Мы бы, возможно, сделали ей некоторые косметические изменения. С целью снижения количества вершин.

Что скажете, коллеги?
**************************************************************************************
Good afternoon, colleagues!
The fact that I am an artist in the team Brigantine.
However, we do Addon Dogs: Towards death for game Corsairs: City of Abandoned Ships.

The fact that we would like to use this model in our expansion.
https://public.bay.livefilestore.co...RD0-I640gX47w/CursedDutchman_Maya1.jpg?psid=1
If you do not mind, of course.
We would probably have done it a few cosmetic changes. In order to reduce the number of vertices.

What say you, colleague?

В таком случае могу ли я получить модель корпуса в формате, который поддерживает 3Dмаx?
In this case, can I get a model of the hull in a format that supports 3Dmax?

ZarethPL! Long time, no see! How have you been?

Armada, with ZarethPL's just posted .obj file, is it possible to edit the model further in Maya?

Бльшое спасибо за модель!
Когда мы добьемся изменений, я покажу прогресс здесь.
Blshoe thank you for model!
As we will change, I will show the progress here.

Извините, а какую текстуру использует данная модель?
Sorry, but what kind of texture to use this model?

Armada, with ZarethPL's just posted .obj file, is it possible to edit the model further in Maya?
It would seem so, especially with the Maya files he provided. :onya
This would make Bonjourmonami's job easier, if he'd rather work from the complete Maya file instead of continuing from scratch.

I found this concept art of the uncursed Dutchman.
AWEFlyingDutchmanConceptArt.jpg

VERY NICE!!!! :D Combine that with all the stuff I collected and posted and we got a lot of great uncursed reference.

@Legendary_Spider, please adjust your signature. I have a 1920 x 1080 monitor, and I have to scroll through the whole thing to get past it.

Back