• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Forum Signature

Dancox92

Landlubber
Does anybody know i can my image into my signature? Slightly noobish, i know.:oops:
Everybody starts somewhere;)

I have clicked signature from the drop down menu under my profile name, clicked the image/tree icon and put in the url reference. But i just get the small picture frame when an image wont load.

Is it too big? If so how do i shrink it, without losing image quality preferably :D

I hope im not violating rules by posting a link to the image from dropbox, by all means slap my wrist if i am.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5ta8dqpszd7i0b/Dont edit.png

Thanks in advance for any help :onya

Maybe that type of Dropbox link isn't supported by the Insert/Edit image function.
Try this URL instead: https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AA...g/zu8UR_Cm2tg9_-coopStNP7qETwweKN8xOLc2Orogx0
I got that by following your link and dragging the image to a new tab. Not necessarily the best solution, but it seems to work properly, anyhow:
zu8UR_Cm2tg9_-coopStNP7qETwweKN8xOLc2Orogx0

We don't tend to impose a size limit on signature images, though yours does look a bit on the big side. If you could make it slightly smaller, it might look neater on the page. ;)

Looks like DropBox isn't cooperating with you. Perhaps you need to set up your account to allow direct linking or something?
Alternatively, put your picture files somewhere else.

Ah right, hmm any suggestions? I don't really upload images to the internet much. What would you recommend for picture size? Armada said you don't have a limit, but mine's a little on the big side :)

Thanks in advance for your helps guys :onya

I'm not seeing a single image loading in any of the above posts. :shrug

BTW, if anyone is wondering about disappearing posts, THIS is the "Real Me" - someone else was using my account - but I'm back to being ME - and I regret to say I cannot stay long as I'm terribly busy - so I am not really "back" - just making a quick visit to rectify some misapprehensions.

Back