• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Game Crashes After Tutorial

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Hello Guys,
I started playing from yesterday with b14_beta4 with the new installer(24/10/15).
I am playing Tales of a Sea Hawk. But it repeatedly crashing when I was on my 1st on shore in Oxbay. I can't able to land there. Tried many times even with a new game. The result is the same. So I'm unable to move on farther. No error log is created. Please check it out is it bug or what.

Attachments

• engine.ini
    35.2 KB · Views: 109
  • system.log
    644 bytes · Views: 115
  • compile.log
    2.8 KB · Views: 107
Hello Guys,
I started playing from yesterday with b14_beta4 with the new installer(24/10/15).
I am playing Tales of a Sea Hawk. But it repeatedly crashing when I was on my 1st on shore in Oxbay. I can't able to land there. Tried many times even with a new game. The result is the same. So I'm unable to move on farther. No error log is created. Please check it out is it bug or what.
"First shore?" What does that mean?

Start of the game. After Malcolm's briefing & a little duel practice. When I tried to go to port following Malcolm. It crashed every time. I think you got that point.

Start of the game. After Malcolm's briefing & a little duel practice. When I tried to go to port following Malcolm. It crashed every time. I think you got that point.
Wanted to make sure; normally it crashes when loading to the tutorial cabin OR it works fine.

Couple of things you can try:
- Remove the file named "options" from your main game folder
- Delete EVERYTHING in your SAVE folder
- Start a new game

Or:
- Wait for the next update, which I'm preparing right now.

Deleting options file and start a new games not solved the problem. It crashed like earlier.
Tried the new update yet?

If you want me to try and replicate the problem, I need:
- Screenshot of Select Storyline indicating your exact starting settings
- Possibly a savegame that is affected

Just downloaded new update. Will install & try again 2morrow. If it crash again I will provide save game file (if I can, coz @ANSEL said can't save) as well as starting settings.

Then try the latest update, making sure to start a New Game.
If the problem occurs again, post a savegame.

Nothing change with new updated installer. Game is crashing at the same point. I tried today with new installer. I am attaching save game file.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Barbados.rar
    441.6 KB · Views: 102
Nothing change with new updated installer. Game is crashing at the same point. I tried today with new installer. I am attaching save game file.
Remind me tonight to give that a test. Can't do it right now.

Also, please provide a screenshot with your chosen Select Storyline settings.
Are there any settings that you changed from their default values? There or in Game Prefences or InternalSettings.h?
I might need to know that to replicate your problem properly.

Back