• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion Gameplay Story: Imad The First

Do u like it

• yes!!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imado552

Master Mariner
The Background Story of imad the first the conqueror
*Episode 1* Revange
imad the first is the son of Abd Elkader one of the powerful men in Algeria Caliphate in Africa he Was in Love with Mary the daughter of Marcus one of Abd Elkader enemies Most powerful french Merchants their two families used to fight a lot for everything and they hated each other a lot exempt for these two Mary and imad were the first to fall in love with each other ...one day these two were meeting in secret as they always did but this time they were both followed by their both families .. a fight broke up and both families tried to use the excuse of attempted assassination to destroy the other imad was equipped with the sword tried to protect his beloved but he was outnumbered his lover died and her family were after his head and his family abounded him for treason and tried to kill him as well he stole a ship with his most trusted followers a heavy sloop of war
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_35_42_30.jpg
he toke his most trusted guys and run for his life he went to the new world that everyone was speaking about he arrived at 31 December 1830 to Barbados a British island he was in Speightstown he asked his two officers and most loyal ones Amine and Old Tom to get him a room in both Speightstown to stay the night and a small headquarter in Bridgetown old tom toke some men and went to bridge town to buy a small house for his boss and make it a suitable headquarter and Amine tried to get a room in the tavern.
imad went to sell some of the stolen cargo to get some money
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_31_57_11.jpg
when he was done he went to the tavern , spoke to the keeper and went up to his room
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_28_06_40.jpg
to find his friend lying on the ground and an assassin checking his dead corp imad grabbed his sword and screamed while charging on the attacker after a deadly fight he got the assassin and killed
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_29_40_97.jpg
and checked his body he found a message from the assassin
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_29_47_72.jpg
"this my order to you i want imad dead and you will get your money do it fast and meet me in Bridgetown ... Charley"
imad was chocked to find out that Charley the son of Marcus is after him he took a last look to his friend and brother Amine and run out from the room toward his ship he met old tom on the way
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_32_18_72.jpg
Old Tom; I'm back captain i prepared the best room in Bridgetown and i ...
imad: Amine is dead we need to go now Marcus's son Charley is after us and we need to kill him before he is gone
Old Tom; What ??!!!!
imad : prepare the ship we are leaving now to Bridgetown
Old Tom; but captain the ship isn't repaired yet
imad : i don't care get it ready now i'll get a small map of the island before we go
Old tom: yes captain
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_35_42_30.jpg
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_36_04_29.jpg
imad tried to act faster but the luck wasn't in his favor the winds direction wasn't in his favor he had to travel the long way and pass the lighthouse before reaching the port but again the winds changed and he couldn't move faster he anchored near the lighthouse toke some men with him and tried traveling by land in the middle of the rout he was ambushed by some men he was lucky that they weren't powerful he killed all of them with his men
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_46_06_25.jpg
Old Tom: Captain it seems like Charley found out
imad: then we need to move faster
imad and his men run faster then before luckily they reached bridge town before Charley can depart
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_47_05_10.jpg
imad: you aren't leaving anywhere you son o***** i swear to god that i will kill and kill you and keep killing you you basterd how dare you kill amine
Charley: sorry about that my friend it was supposed to be you but nah why do the assassins always need to screw up first my sister and now your friend aggghhh
imad : wha...wh....what did you say !!!! you killed Mary your sister
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_50_33_52.jpg
imad was raged and charged at his opponent after a long fight he killed Charley
imad then went to the prepared headquarter that felt empty to him
ENGINE_2016_08_14_18_51_49_52.jpg
without his beloved ones he kept thinking and thinking he vowed to make everyone who was after the death of his beloved ones pay but what he didn't know that those guys are bigger stronger and scarier then what he though

this is the beginning of a new age an age where the British are threatened where the french are threatened where everyone in the new world are threatened
the Age of Wars the Age of Destruction
The Age of imad The First!!!!

Last edited:
I'm going to need a bit more time to read this properly, but thanks very much for taking the effort to write that!
I've definitely been hoping people would use the game to play and write some fun stories! :onya

I'm going to need a bit more time to read this properly, but thanks very much for taking the effort to write that!
I've definitely been hoping people would use the game to play and write some fun stories! :onya
tnx keep watching cuz there will be a lot of episodes and by the way should i resize the images or they are fine like that tnx again

hello everyone here is imad the first second episode hope you enjoy it arggghhhh!!!!

--imad kept on thinking and thinking how did things turned like this how did Charley knew he came to Barbados he used half of the day thinking then he decided to try to figure out this puzzle
2016_08_15_210957.png
--when he was in his way to the tavern Old Tom stopped him
2016_08_15_211515.png
-Old Tom: Captain ...aaaa...mmmm... there is something you need to check
imad: what is it Tom
-Old Tom: our coffer is empty captain we don't have enough to repair the ship and to pay the crew get alone doing anything
imad: don't we have any cargo to sell?
-Old Tom:No captain we are in bad situation if the crew find out we will be in trouble
imad: okay we will play things nice and cool we will go to the shipyard and tell him to repair the ship and we will pay him when he is done
-Old Tom: but from where are we gonna get the money captain ?
imad: we will go to the tavern we ask him if there is anything that could get us money and good reputation from the local we will need it in the future and i will ask him my self about Charley he is the guy with a lot of information here
-Old Tom: okay captain .. You Heard The Captain Move out to the ship lads !! we are going to fix that beauty!!
--Crew:Yes Sir
imad: its good to have such order and discipline in the men it be a great help for us in the future
-Old Tom: (just what is he thinking ...mmeeehhh ... well wherever he is thinking i will support him in that) yes captain

--imad and tom went to the tavern with some bodyguards asked the tavern keeper and got some very good and useful information they found out that the guard had a criminal captured and sent to the prison with the crime of assassination it seems like he is related to Charley
2016_08_15_211659.png
imad and his men went to the prison and tried to have a talk with that guy
-Prison guard: Halt !! where do you think you are going if you are trying to visit anyone ask permission from the officer in charge
imad: okay okay
2016_08_15_211830.png
-Officer: oh my oh my who we have here the captain of the Sea King a heavy sloop of war with an unknown design
imad: you seem well informed officer...
-Officer: Officer Jack at your service captain...
imad: Captain imad at your service
-Officer: what brings you here Captain
imad: i want to see a man who is charged of assassination named roberto...
-Officer Jack: Robito you mean ?
imad : yes Robito
-Officer jack: may i know the reason
imad: i can't tell you the reason but i assure you i came to ask him few questions and leave
-Officer Jack: well i'm sorry but i can't
imad: can't we have few moments with him only few ??
-Officer Jack : i'm sorry but i can't
imad: (think think think...ahaa)well i heard you are having troubles with outlaws i might be able to help
-Officer Jack: help and what can you help continue please
imad: we will get rid of them for you i will personally start a three days hunt for them
-Officer Jack:and that's all for a few moments with the Criminal Captain
imad: yes then do we have a deal
-Officer Jack: Happy to have this kind of deals with you Captain hope more will come in the future
let them pass guards you have 10 mins captain this is my best
imad: thank you that's more then enough
-Old Tom: Captain that was a smart move hitting two birds with one stone we were going to hunt them from the start for their equipment
imad: let us hurry boys
imad arrived to the prisoner
2016_08_15_212015.png
imad: so you are Robito the amazing assassin
-Robito: yes that's me do you need anyone killed buddy
imad: no i just need few answers
-Robito: why do you think i will answer you?
imad: you will boy you will .....Charley you know him
-Robito: don't bring that bastard name i will kill him if he is in front of me that fuc**** betrayer
imad: he is already dead i killed him now i need some answers about why he came here and how did he knew that i'm here
-Robito: so you are that poor guy named imad Hahahahaha you escaped death this time but not the times that are coming ahahahaha
imad: that poor guy is here in front of you with a power that you can't imagine and what do you mean by this time not the times to come who is behind him
-Robito: you really don't wanna know lad
imad: spit it LAD!!!
-Robito: The Royal Family hahaha
imad: don't fuc* with me lad !!now say who it is !!
-Robito: i'm serious its the fuc**** Royal family it seems like his family is powerful and a lot his family is controlling the entire royal family France are in their hands hahaha
imad: can you prove it
-Robito: i don't need you will find out yourself his father what was his name Marcus i think he is the most powerful merchant in France that's what you think what people think in my entire life i killed leaders men and many more but his family I've never seen any family with that power .... do you think i will lie i'm gonna die soon why would i lie hahahaha
imad: you are skilled assassin aren't you
-Robito: yes there is no one better then me with the swords and knives
imad: then don't die i will come for you later i need some one like you i will bring you freedom and give you power only if you serve me with the utmost loyalty think about it now let us go lads
-Robito (just what kind of man he is his eyes are scaring as fuc* i got fuc**** goosebumps )

imad: thank you Officer Jack
Officer Jack: you finished only 5 mins passed
imad: we will meet again buddy

--imad departed with his men for a hunt that lasted 3 days from day to night killing outlaws
2016_08_15_212237.png

2016_08_15_212950.png
--when he was done he came back with a lot of things to sell he made a great deal with the local merchants with his gained reputation
2016_08_15_213151.png
Old Tom: we did a great thing captain people here are talking about you and we gained a lot of money plus we paid for the ship's repair cost and we paid the crew .... they are happy with us and more loyal to us ......we are doing great now what's next captain
imad: we look like Pirates we need uniforms and you to look better as my first mate and my left hand
Old Tom: such words i don't deserve captain i'm happy to here that
imad: i heard the local tailor is talented let us go
2016_08_15_212124.png
tailor: welcome dear costumers what can i offer you
imad: i'm gonna make you rich my friend
tailor : how so captain
imad: i need custom uniforms for me my officers, Bodyguards and for my entire crew ..i don't care how much it will cost me but let us start now with me and this old man here
Old Tom: i'm still young captain
imad: yes you are hhahahah Old Tom
Tailor: i'm happy to have costumers like you captain please come with me ( hell yea i will be rich fu*****)
few moments later......
imad: you look good old Tom or should i say Tom !!!
Tom: th...thank....thank you captain you look good as well a uniform fit for a great captain
tailor: just wait a few moments while i get some for your bodyguards and your crew will need to wait until my workers are done with their uniforms
imad:great!!
2016_08_15_220657.png
imad: we look good now do you like you new uniforms men
Bodyguards: yes captain
Old Tom..ah..sorry Tom:what should we do now captain??
imad: we will move to Nevis i need to be on the good side with the British for now i will tell you everything when we are there

--imad and his men departed to Nevis after few Days
2016_08_15_221711.png
2016_08_15_221925.png
--they arrived after a long Traveling from Barbados to Nevis an island with two places Charles Town a small British colony and a pirate settlement on the other side of the island
--he went to Charles Town Port and was allowed to enter the Town by its Huge Fort
2016_08_15_223224.png
--he want with his men to the local mayor after getting some information from the locals
2016_08_15_223936.png
--imad after some negotiations got a mansion guarded by the guards and got himself a letter mark to serve the British navy his first mission was to sink a Spanish ship was blocking the island

--the Spanish ship was fast its captain was good it was a fierce battle and imad toke a lot of damage but he seceded the mission and sunk the Spanish ship
2016_08_15_224132.png
--he used his money to repair the ship and went to his new headquarter in Nevis -Charlestown
2016_08_15_223841.png
imad: Tom
Tom: yes captain
imad: one day we will have ships stronger like this one and all the nations shall fear me
Tom: captain???
imad: this is my first step not to destroying the Marcus family but to destroy all the nations here i shall take control of this new world just watch me i will make everyone regret my father my family i will make them fear me
Tom: (whooaaahhh so this is what he was thinking he is amazing to have such big dream)
imad: Tom
imad: Let us go and explore the island cuz this island will be our first conquered home in the future
2016_08_15_225908.png
imad: This island is great !!!
who is that women??
Tom: she is running toward us ...she is being followed captain men prepare yourself
women; please help me
imad: why what happened
women: they tried to touc...touch me when i refused they tried to use force please help me
man: hey you go away this women is ours unless you want to die
imad: die men kill them i don't even need to bother pulling my sword for them
after a quick fight
Women:thank you thank you i don't know how to thank you yyou are a hero may i know your name
imad: my name is captain imad
Women: i'll let everyone know about what you did in the town thank you you are a hero a pirates hunter
imad: thank you no need for such words now you should go back to town
Tom: didn't know pirates are even here near what are the Towns guards doing
imad: let us move i will make the town locals love me before i take this town
2016_08_15_230128.png
Tom: an ambush captain men protect the Captain
imad: What!!!
Tom: attack!!!!
2016_08_15_2302142.png
Tom: it seems like they found out we killed their friends Captain they want us dead
imad: no they won't have me let us go back now we will hunt them when the day come's
2016_08_15_230456.png
this it !!!! the End of episode two "The Beginning" keep up with what's gonna come and i would really like your feedback and support like voting if you like it or not since its taking me a long time to write it thanks
next episode will come out tomorrow !!!!

Last edited:
Nice one! Some good screenshots too.
I especially like the one where the Sails are being hoisted. :onya

Thanks tried my best with the screenshots glad you liked them and I hope others will like them missing feedback which makes think I'm at it lol but thanks you made me feel better episode three will come tonight and I'll keep it grouped

I always have a hard time generating feedback for even the most important things.
That always happens. :shrug

I always have a hard time generating feedback for even the most important things.
That always happens. :shrug
now i can feel you
and by the way this might be asking too much but can we make a sub forum only for role playing for all the guys who would love to do the same as me i didn't know we could make sub forums i just noticed that a cool thing !!!hope you agree and episode three is coming tonight YAY!!!

imad the first episode 3 is here !!!!!
imad started his plan for conquest he decided the best thing to do is to gain rank from the British and get ships money land power then revolt while no one is expecting it he started doing missions for the crown cleaning the jungle from pirates thieves

2016_08_16_170317.png
making the sea near Nevis safe for traders
2016_08_16_180453.png
Stopping pirates and enemies raids on the Crown's lands
2016_08_16_192951.png
he became loved and trusted by the crown he gained many lands and ranks that gave him
the power not the military one but the inside one the one that we call it connections everyone wanted to be on his good side for favors and quests but one day imad was ... was lost in his thoughts
2016_08_16_175926.png
Tom: may i know what are you thinking about captain?
imad: i'm thinking about my next step my next move Tom
Tom: why worrying now we are doing great captain!!
imad: what about the tailor of Bridgetown isn't he done yet
Tom: i will send Carlos to him
imad: tell him not to get back until he is finished i want customs for more then 2000 men
Tom: 2000 men captain !!! Are we gonna wage war!!
imad: soon yes as you can see the french the Spanish the dutch hate us + the pirates but they will ally with us so no need to worry about them for now and soon the British will follow them but the Americans won't we might need to ally with them in the future
Tom: is it time captain ?
imad: it's becoming nearer and nearer
one day a french warships a second rate and 4th rate attacked a passing patrol of 4th and 3rd rate
imad upon hearing that toke his upgraded heavy sloop of war and rushed to their aid with his personal trained soldiers he succeeded in bordering the french 4th rate easily and without retreating he made a bold move
imad: Close to the 2nd Rate we are gonna take that beauty Tom
Tom: you heard the captain move it you lazy bastard we are gonna board that beauty and take it you heard me lads move your fuc**** **** **** faster
imad; (he is definitely not the same when on action whooh)
imad and his man boarded the 2nd rate he toke them by surprise and fought a bloody fight but with his men organized and well trained he had the advantage
imad: For The Glory Of The King me Your King Bring me that beauty
Crew: AAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
imad,Tom : Charge!!!!!AAAAAA!!!!
2016_08_16_194556.png
it was a hell of a fight but imad did the most unexpected thing and toke control of that beauty he returned to Charleston with a Glory that no one can get the governor rewarded him with a hansom money and a free repair for one ship while getting the other two as prize ships
Tom: Captain the Bloody bastard governor he is trying to get his hands on the second rate captain what should we do
imad: he wanted the two prize ships give him my sea king and that 4th rate i will keep the second rate and name it The King's knight
Tom:so yo...you mean we are gonna do it today captain
imad; ( but before let us change to more appropriate uniforms for us
after changing the uniforms
imad: you are now made by the order of King imad the first "The First Admiral" of the Utar Empire Stand up and raise your head and be sure to make this your last time to lower your head until you die
Tom: i Old Tom Shall accept the Honor my king
imad: great but too bad we don't have time for you know...the formalities and things..
Tom: of course cap..My King
imad: when we are a lone you can just call me that okay Old Tom
on ship deck imad made a great speech listen up you are from now on the Royal Marines of the Utar Empire we Shall serve no other nations we are a nation of our own we might not be as powerful as they are but we are powerful today we will make history the history of the rise of our new home in this world our new lands our new empire The Utar Empire prove it to them that you are better then them prove it to me that you deserve to be the kings's Royal marines now we charge and take that city for our own
crew : Long live the king , Long live the king Long live the king Long liv..........
with that exciting speech imad attacked the fort of Charleston and toke it by surprise dealing a lot of damage to it while taking a few damage
2016_08_17_010511.png
with the fort down imad captured the city easily he assigned some of his loyal men to govern the city under him
Admiral Tom: Captain good news he is back Carlos is back with all of the uniforms !!!
King imad The first : great news now our men will have their own uniforms !!
Admiral Tom: Captain we need a diplomatic guy with us and if i may suggest how about carlos he is ...........!!
Carlos: captain i'm back and, i'm back with more good news the Americans heard our new rise and they are sending a men to negotiate an alliance between our two nations, the pirate are looking at us in a good way ,they aided me against a British merchant on my way here and asked me to send their regards to you ,and one more thing the people here are thinking of you as their savior ,since you came here they are living in peace and heaven and away from troubles, some guys i saw on my way here were asking the guards how to join our army!!!
Admiral Tom: told you my king he is good we should assign him for that post
King imad the first: Carlos i the king imad the first of the Utar Empire give you the post of the Royal Diplomat
Carlos the Diplomat : thank.........thank........thank you !!!!!! your honor thank you!!!!!!! i won't disappoint you my King
2016_08_17_012524.png
imad was sure that the other nations won't sit and watch while he become powerful and he was correct Carlos came runing while King imad was speaking with Admiral Tom
Carlos: my king bad news all the other nations declared war upon us here take a look only these two didn't
2016_08_17_011946.png
Admiral Tom: Pirates and Americans
King imad the first: Forget the pirates prepare for a land and sea attack on their settelment here in Nevis we will wipe them our before the American's Diplomat is here
Admiral Tom: Yes My king
2016_08_17_014512.png
King imad the first: Carlos i need you to do something for me
Carlos the Diplomat: yes my king
King imad : i need more official to fill our empty spots you know what i mean and i need a follower who will help me daily i need him to be a loyal
Carlos the Diplomat: Do not worry my king leave it to me by the way here is a man i wanted to introduce you to him , my brother Alex a great Swordsman he will be a great body guard for you i will assign him as your body guards officer if you allow it
King imad : i trust you and trust your judgement Carlos
Alex: Thank you my king its an honor i will ofer you my life
King imad: please don't if you die who will protect me then * a nice smile*
Alex: thank you my king
Carlos the Diplomat: then excuse us my king we will get things ready

imad started organizing his lands and improving it since he knew it is the only thing that will help him survive the soon to be built British navy the soon to be build French navy the soon to be Built The Great Nations one goal alliance the Great war that will come imad knew it all and he is preparing for it ......

episode 3 is done hope you liked it i wrote something else at first but changed it episode 4 is coming tomorrow hope you enjoy it as well and feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:
If more people can be convinced to join in, then a subforum would certainly be an option.
I'd quite like to see that take off. But I myself can't afford to spend the time and effort to make it happen.

If more people can be convinced to join in, then a subforum would certainly be an option.
I'd quite like to see that take off. But I myself can't afford to spend the time and effort to make it happen.
thanks for your replay well that's okay hope more people will join at least by their support that would help !!!

@imado552, good story so far! Could you please place your images inside Spoilers, though? That would make it easier to scroll down the page when there are lots of images to load.
I would also suggest breaking up some of your longer paragraphs into clear sentences, just to make it a little more pleasant to read. ;)

@imado552, good story so far! Could you please place your images inside Spoilers, though? That would make it easier to scroll down the page when there are lots of images to load.
I would also suggest breaking up some of your longer paragraphs into clear sentences, just to make it a little more pleasant to read. ;)
Ayay Captain !! how about it now ??

Back