• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved geame luks bad

And tell us your main game folder's properties.
This is mine:

Location: D:\Games\Pirates of the Caribbean by Akella\Bethesda Softworks
Size: 9.99 GB (10,732,610,304 bytes)
Size on disk: 10.0 GB (10,794,098,688 bytes)
Contains: 29,235 Files, 1,568 Folders

*As you can see, I installed my game outside Program Files. Just stay away from that folder.
*I have Intel HD Graphics too and running my system on win7. My game looks good with the intel fix.

I installed again without the mod you can see a little better but it's not what my old computer, but the colors are betterbut the sea on the blue hand I set the resolution 1366x768 do not see large difrenc

The Intel fix does decrease the sea graphics. That is the price to pay for being able to run the game at all with an Intel GFX card.
It took us many years to create a fix as good as the current one that doesn't massively hurt performance (like the first one) and also doesn't look completely horrible (like the second version).

did you change the engine.ini settings?
Define terrible what are the problems you are experiencing?

As I said did you change the engine.ini
there you can change the resolution.

Just so you know, this is the best the game can look with the Intel Fix:
Intel-Fix.png

Does it look like that for you?

again I reinstalled the game and I uploaded the mod now playing luks like the image I need to buy windows xp for old PC game there looked a lot better thanks for the help

Back