• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help General Gameplay Questions

Indeed, I dont recall you though to be frank. Then again, I cant remember names at all, so I propably saw you 951x already. TW is my shitpost station number 1 though, dont take me (too) serious there. :oops:

Edit: Oh right, you posted a screenshot of NH, right, aswell as in the L'Aigle Threads? Now that I am looking at your Profil Picture I do regognice (not misspelled) you.

How the heck do you finish the quest were the governor tells you to find out about the smugglers?
I went around, talked to everyone, went to Octopus Bay to see if smugglers were there, I even started to smuggle, but nothing. I cant tell the Governor anything.

Is there a loanshark in grand turk? My crew is getting really salty because they haven't gotten their share of the booty yet but I can't find him for the life of me. Are there even loansharks in pirate settlements?

I don't think there is a loanshark in Grand Turk. Looking at "PROGRAM\Locations\init\Turks.c" as included in the 28th July update, there are reload links from the main town area to townhall, tavern, shipyard, church, store, blacksmith, library, tailor, and apparently a sewer.

You should find a loanshark on Tortuga, though.

Indeed according to the location init files, Turks does not have a Loanshark.

Ok, here it is. It's very easy to find. Just straight on from the port.
Fastreload fixed and new greetings for a special loanshark...

Attachments

• Turks loanshark JRH 16-10-26.7z
    21 KB · Views: 156
Is it a bug or a feature? :unsure

After succesful boarding i fought my way through the main- and the cannons deck, afterwards i ended up in the captains cabin who was somehow very friendly ...or frightened :D
As i was in need for a good officer i had a look at his stats and he was at level 24 and had all sailing abilities activitad, what a great coincidence, that was exactly what i needed. Payed way too much from my point of view but hired him anyway.... in the characters screen i then had a quartermaster on lvl 13...and i wasn´t that happy anymore :(

So the question here is, are the officers downgraded automatically to avoid the avaibility of too strong officers? Or is this happening not on purpose and therefor something for the bug section?

Is it a bug or a feature? :unsure

After succesful boarding i fought my way through the main- and the cannons deck, afterwards i ended up in the captains cabin who was somehow very friendly ...or frightened :D
As i was in need for a good officer i had a look at his stats and he was at level 24 and had all sailing abilities activitad, what a great coincidence, that was exactly what i needed. Payed way too much from my point of view but hired him anyway.... in the characters screen i then had a quartermaster on lvl 13...and i wasn´t that happy anymore :(

So the question here is, are the officers downgraded automatically to avoid the avaibility of too strong officers? Or is this happening not on purpose and therefor something for the bug section?
there is a bug entry about this already. I hope to be able to fix it very soon.

Back